Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

I understand that Jones was being strategic, but there has to be some kinda penalty for a dude to be in front of you stumbling all over himself, but you're still not doing anything.

Santos humanized Jones last night.

Santos tightens up his fundamentals and gets some shorts that fit right and will be a fuckin monster.

Every time he threw a highkick his shorts would cause him to fall cause they were too tight.

Santos humanized Jones last night.
Not really. Jones fought a dumb fight, dude kept the fight in Santos' lane. Santos is a Black Belt in Muai Thai, he can do what he did last night on one leg all day.

In a rematch, he clinches up with Santos more, attempts more take-downs and fights with more of a killer instinct.

All that "I want to fight people where they are good at" is cute and all, but after 3 rounds, get to fucking work.

Not really. Jones fought a dumb fight, dude kept the fight in Santos' lane. Santos is a Black Belt in Muai Thai, he can do what he did last night on one leg all day.

In a rematch, he clinches up with Santos more, attempts more take-downs and fights with more of a killer instinct.

All that "I want to fight people where they are good at" is cute and all, but after 3 rounds, get to fucking work.
There are no belts in muay thai.

Black belt, high level, my point still stands.

The one time jones clinched with Santos and santos damn near dropped jones.

Remember the clinch after santos first fell back in pain?

Santos was some game, he punched his way out of the clinch.

I disagree with you good sir.

Jones could have diversified his attack more Santos never had to second guess himself that's the element tha Jones usualy brings to the table he didn't
.. credit to Santos got being a part of the why

Leg stiff as fuck sheesh,fucking mannequin
giphy.webp

Those questions were stupid. This shit is MMA not cricket. All that gentlemen shit goes out the door when a cat comes in there talking shit. And how they going to single him out for the extra shot. That shit happens all the time in MMA. Hell, it literally happened the fight right before his fight.

Back