Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

Warrant out for McGregors arrest. Dude assalted other fighters and was throwing shit at the bus and screaming for them to take the title from him. (strip him).

wtf

Lmao @ Connor...niggga flew from Ireland for the fade on behalf of his mans and dem..

Real nigga shit.

Everything just went to shit for this event, I know Dana throwing shit at the wall right now in frustration

Yes, i know he took things too far, but i am glad he stood up for Lobov

#truefriend

Nah @toheeb that is weak as fuck..

1 it was not his problem

2 it wasnt the problem of the 2o other people he brought with im

3 he could have went head up with khabib on the street, or the octagon

4 if im anyone that was hurt in that incident im suing theshit out of Conor .. hes an idiot.. id be be playing this shit up oh i was in fear for my life i thought it was a terrorist atttack when the window exploded one way or another he is about to get got..

Last edited:
Pettis was denied.. Felder was denied.. they should have had these cats

Holloway and Khabib meet in the middle at a catch weight

Fighters need to fight at their natural weights. its killing their bodies and has been killing fights its getting ridiculous.. i mean this is not fault of Holloway but im just speaking in general

Nah @toheeb that is week as fuck..

1 it was not his problem

2 it wasnt the problem of the 2o other people he brought with im

3 he could have went head up with khabib on the street, or the octagon

4 if im anyone that was hurt in that incident im suing theshit out of Conor .. hes an idiot.. id be be playing this shit up oh i was in fear for my life i thought it was a terrorist atttack when the window exploded one way or another he is about to get got..

LOL, i think thats what Ray Borg did. He was fine after the incident, but hours later, he was like "MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Rogan was talkin up Laquinta getting slapped around like it was a great fight it wasnt khabib just basically popped him all night

Rose is a lil beast.. her movement and just straight up quiickness was an issue Joanna just couldnt keep up great fight though

Rogan was talkin up Laquinta getting slapped around like it was a great fight it wasnt khabib just basically popped him all night

Rose is a lil beast.. her movement and just straight up quiickness was an issue Joanna just couldnt keep up great fight though
Great fight by Rose, but I think Andrade destroys Rose though.

Back