Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

Smith is a very good fighter but Jones just made him look so average. Jones doesn't really have any weaknesses and he can adjust and adapt to any style. He takes away your weapons, makes you fight his fight and picks you apart.

Smith is a very good fighter but Jones just made him look so average. Jones doesn't really have any weaknesses and he can adjust and adapt to any style. He takes away your weapons, makes you fight his fight and picks you apart.
So u saying jones the best ever?

I think he's got a very good case for GOAT. Dudes like Fedor and Silva were put in that discussion before, but they've hurt their cases a lot in recent years IMO. I think the only other person who can really make a case is GSP.

The only knock, which isn't really a knock, is that he's only ever fought in one weight class. That isn't a big deal, but most of the other GOAT candidates have shown they can move around and still be successful.

Yall see Woodley's mom hug and congratulate a crying Usman?

Beautiful moment. Dude broke down in her arms.

She straight up told him, "It's your time now!''

Almost teared up.

Woodley has had a bunch of injuries and a long time fighting the top fighters and winning I honestly felt like he wasn't going to come into this fight seriously or at his full capabilities I think this was just a passing of the torch for him

I don't know what it was. He didn't look like he wanted to fight. I don't think it was just a matter of passing on the torch. At least, he didn't give any clue prior that he had resigned himself to do that. It seemed like he still had a chip on his shoulder and shit to prove.

Nah...what i saw in Woodley is he has reached a psychological point where the fight needs to be taken personal in order for him to show up.

That means it's time to call it quits.

Think about it, he had no malice toward Usman and it showed in how he performed.

There was no ill-intent behind anything he threw.

Nah...what i saw in Woodley is he has reached a psychological point where the fight needs to be taken personal in order for him to show up.

That means it's time to call it quits.

Think about it, he had no malice toward Usman and it showed in how he performed.

There was no ill-intent behind anything he threw.

As far as I know, he's never had anything against his opponents. He didn't have any major problems with the Irish dude he just beat, but he whooped that dude's ass.

Back