Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

Dana put the root on Woodley or something. It's not like I think it was impossible for him to win, but he did absolutely nothing. That's crazy.

I'm not super disappointed he lost or anything, but the messed up part is that he won't be treated fairly. I doubt he'll ever get another shot at the championship.

Jones win this in spectacular fashion he is back back

I hope you're right but it's MMA and anything can happen at any time. All it takes is one big punch and it could be all over. Smith is not a pushover. Anyways.....Let's Go Jones!!!!!

You can make an argument he's better than Spider was in his prime.

I hate to say it because I like Silva a lot more than Jones, but Jones is way better than him. Silva may be the best ever when it comes to take another fighter's offense and turning it to his advantage, but he sucks when it comes to pushing his own offense Jones doesn't have that problem. That means that Jones can dominated whoever he fights, while Silva only ever dominated people that pressed him at some point.

I hate to say it because I like Silva a lot more than Jones, but Jones is way better than him. Silva may be the best ever when it comes to take another fighter's offense and turning it to his advantage, but he sucks when it comes to pushing his own offense Jones doesn't have that problem. That means that Jones can dominated whoever he fights, while Silva only ever dominated people that pressed him at some point.

Great assesment

Silva was a gawd at baiting and countering

Jon Jones just literally imposes his will...

Doping aside...that first Gustavson fight taught him a lesson and he has been better at mentally preparing

Back