Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

Shout out to DC deserves all the respect in the world.. but i swore he was gonna take a knee early.. because he was telegraphing his and was repetitively dipping down

It wasn't really a terrible loss for Ngannou. It was kinda inevitable really. He hasn't been training long in MMA. Championship level conditioning is probably something that takes a while to build, especially for someone as big as he is. I think if he had just been able to recover enough to go for one big flurry at the end, I might have caught Stipe. Stipe was pretty exhausted too and he might not have seen it coming.

Machida could have won that fight in a sharper fashion than he did... i thought he was gonna strafe dude with kicks all night.. he got the job done it was still one of the ways you defeat someone with dudes skillset but i felt he could have did more, made it easy on himself @toheeb27

Machida could have won that fight in a sharper fashion than he did... i thought he was gonna strafe dude with kicks all night.. he got the job done it was still one of the ways you defeat someone with dudes skillset but i felt he could have did more, made it easy on himself @toheeb27
Sorry it took me awhile to reply. TBH, i was more disappointed in Anders. Thought he did a good job pressuring Machida and avoiding the counters. He just needed to increase his output a little bit more and he would have won the fight.

Machida on the other hand, i think he is done. Does not look like his has any more pop in his trademark blitzes.

tumblr_p3zhzyZKSU1u2ragso1_500.gif

Back