Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

I think he was recovering when that dude jumped in the cage and started punching him

I'll have to look back at it. I remember that's what they were saying at first, but then they showed footage of him being up on the cage barking at Khabib and when one of Khabib's guys on the outside got close, he elbowed him.

Im putting my money on Silva.

Why?

Eric Thomas once said "As long as you are being a copycat you will never be the best copycat."

Silva should see everything the young cub is about to throw before he throws it.

Im putting my money on Silva.

Why?

Eric Thomas once said "As long as you are being a copycat you will never be the best copycat."

Silva should see everything the young cub is about to throw before he throws it.

You about to lose money, and I'm not really sure why you think Stylebender is a copy cat. They both have kickboxer backgrounds, but he's a lot more aggressive and offensive minded that Silva.

Silva is my favorite MMA fighter of all time, but you about to lose your money bruh.

You about to lose money, and I'm not really sure why you think Stylebender is a copy cat. They both have kickboxer backgrounds, but he's a lot more aggressive and offensive minded that Silva.

Silva is my favorite MMA fighter of all time, but you about to lose your money bruh.

You may need to watch a highlight video of Silva.

Only way your boy wins is by flash knockout.

Silva may have lost a step since his leg break, (i just wet burped four egg whites) but I think skill beats talent.

Back