Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

That's some BS. DC is just being a bitter hater. Drugs don't make you more skillful. Jones didn't overpower Gus, he outfought him.

ehhh... he did lay on top of the guy

thing is though, DC is the biggest "lay on you and win" dude in the league

If i was a fighter leg kicks would be i my arsenal as if its a jab.. just the theat of those low leg kicks changes the whole complexion of the fight you dont even have to be a prime aldo to do it either..

If i was a fighter leg kicks would be i my arsenal as if its a jab.. just the theat of those low leg kicks changes the whole complexion of the fight you dont even have to be a prime aldo to do it either..

unless youre one of those thailand dudes that have been training since you could walk..you start feelin those mfs too, especially if they get checked. if you hit their thigh its not that bad, but shin to shin...yea

but leg kicks are a game changer. its what happened to duke roufus's brother when he fought that muay thai dude a long time ago

Would have never guessed that Cyborg would have been the one to get rocked like she did, after a beating like that she gotta contemplate calling it a career. Is there anyone that can go toe to toe with Nunes, after tonight I don't see it.

Would have never guessed that Cyborg would have been the one to get rocked like she did, after a beating like that she gotta contemplate calling it a career.

Why??? Cyborg herself has done that to so so many women and they did not quit, why should she? I dont think she is soft like Rousey. She will be back. (Most likely not in the UFC though, they are trying to get rid of her division anyway).

Back