Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

There’s good news for fans of Felicia Hardy, as it seems that Sony has in store big plans for her. SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME and VENOM producer Amy Pascal has recently revealed that Sony is down to invest in Peter Parker’s ally-enemy-lover. When asked by Screen Rant what Spider-Man villain she thinks deserves time on the big screen, Pascal immediately dropped the name of BLACK CAT.

“That’s a good question,” Pascal said. “I like Black Cat a lot, I think she is a really great character. We had her a little bit in the AMAZING [Spider-Man] movie, but she’s kind of that character that we didn’t really turn into the Black Cat yet

Read more at https://www.superherohype.com/movie...ns-for-black-cat-spin-off#gL43gvQscFMMpkpx.99

What this gotta do with mcu tho?

I wrote a script about DOCTOR DOOM, an antihero story I really like, and we’re still talking about making it,” said Hawley. He also noted that he’s currently trying to “get out from under this movie I made” as well as his work on LEGION and FARGO. But DOCTOR DOOM is still on his mind.

Hawley first confirmed his DOCTOR DOOM script during a LEGION panel at San Diego Comic-Con 2017. At the time, he said, “Because I’m at Comic-Con, I wanted to let you know about a movie I’m developing for Fox. The first word is ‘Doctor.’ And the second is ‘Doom.’”

Read more at https://www.superherohype.com/movie...ay-still-happen-at-marvel#uFRAWzvMPxe1BMHD.99

More than likely will end up in the scrap hep. especially if it doesn't fit into what Kev & em have planned for FF4.

They're not gonna be like DC and 2-3 different Dooms like DC has Jokers.

More than likely will end up in the scrap hep. especially if it doesn't fit into what Kev & em have planned for FF4.

They're not gonna be like DC and 2-3 different Dooms like DC has Jokers.

Maybe, maybe not. Kevin Feige actually asked Noah about his script for Doom a couple of months ago because he seemed interested. Noah thought the MCU wasn't even thinking about it but Kevin unprovoked asked him.

He did the same thing w/ Dark Phoenix, so.....:js4:

That movie doesn't fall under his umbrella though. Dark Phoenix isn't an MCU film where as if Doom is created and released it will be under the MCU umbrella.

I'm not saying Dr. DOOM will be made. I agree with you that Kevin Fiege might just be curious to see what Noah has written and that's it. I don't however understand or agree with this project being compared to the Dark Phoenix projects situation

That movie doesn't fall under his umbrella though. Dark Phoenix isn't an MCU film where as if Doom is created and released it will be under the MCU umbrella.

I'm not saying Dr. DOOM will be made. I agree with you that Kevin Fiege might just be curious to see what Noah has written and that's it. I don't however understand or agree with this project being compared to the Dark Phoenix projects situation

Yes it does.

Cuz he wrote the script to be a Fox/Marvel project. And Kev just wanna scrub all that shit clean from Fox minus Deadpool.

Like I said if the script falls in-line w/ what they have planned then it might be made.

If not.....
giphy.gif

Yes it does.

Cuz he wrote the script to be a Fox/Marvel project. And Kev just wanna scrub all that shit clean from Fox minus Deadpool.

Like I said if the script falls in-line w/ what they have planned then it might be made.

If not.....
giphy.gif

Feige has said numerous time that he intends to focus on the projects right in front of him and plan for the characters he currently has access too, especially because Disney's acquisition has not yet been finalized. So he's not making any plans for the X-Men at this point in time.

"Not until we’re given the word,” Feige said. “I have vague dreams and vague ideas. But right now, bringing to life the 10,000-plus characters that Marvel fully controls is what the gameplan

Yes he looked at the script and everything but officially he couldn't give real input until the deal was 100% complete. Disney didn't acquire Fox officially until early this year as stated in numerous reports and the one I have linked below.

Feige has said numerous time that he intends to focus on the projects right in front of him and plan for the characters he currently has access too, especially because Disney's acquisition has not yet been finalized. So he's not making any plans for the X-Men at this point in time.

"Not until we’re given the word,” Feige said. “I have vague dreams and vague ideas. But right now, bringing to life the 10,000-plus characters that Marvel fully controls is what the gameplan

Yes he looked at the script and everything but officially he couldn't give real input until the deal was 100% complete. Disney didn't acquire Fox officially until early this year as stated in numerous reports and the one I have linked below.

Then what the fuck are you even arguing about then?

For the 3rd fuckin time. If it fits w/ what they have planned for FF4 then it might be made, if not i'll be in the bushes.

Then what the fuck are you even arguing about then?

For the 3rd fuckin time. If it fits w/ what they have planned for FF4 then it might be made, if not i'll be in the bushes.

Huh? Lmao.

I pointed out that Dark Phoenix didn't fall under the MCU (Disney and Kevin's vision) because it's a Fox movie just like all the other X-Men films before it. I even posted facts stating my claim and a statement from Kevin saying as such.. lmao. Kevin and Disney had very little to nothing to do with Dark Phoenix and all the other X-Men films.

Dr. DOOM since the merger is completed and the film hasn't been created would fall under his umbrella because Disney now owns the rights to the character so it isn't the same situation as Dark Phoenix. That was the point I was trying to make that keeps getting lost in translation some how. Kevin actually has control over the direction of the film.

I agreed twice with your point that if Kevin likes what Noah has written for Doom then it will get made and if he doesn't then it will not. But the point of my post's was he didn't have that authority for Dark Phoenix because it wasn't under his umbrella legally, which I thought I made clear with the other post but obviously I didn't. Lmao.

Huh? Lmao.

I pointed out that Dark Phoenix didn't fall under the MCU (Disney and Kevin's vision) because it's a Fox movie just like all the other X-Men films before it. I even posted facts stating my claim and a statement from Kevin saying as such.. lmao. Kevin and Disney had very little to nothing to do with Dark Phoenix and all the other X-Men films.

Dr. DOOM since the merger is completed and the film hasn't been created would fall under his umbrella because Disney now owns the rights to the character so it isn't the same situation as Dark Phoenix. That was the point I was trying to make that keeps getting lost in translation some how. Kevin actually has control over the direction of the film.

I agreed twice with your point that if Kevin likes what Noah has written for Doom then it will get made and if he doesn't then it will not. But the point of my post's was he didn't have that authority for Dark Phoenix because it wasn't under his umbrella legally, which I thought I made clear with the other post but obviously I didn't. Lmao.

And my point was just bcuz they had a convo bout his script doesn't mean Fiege gives 2 shits about.

It probably was just that, a conversation they had at a get together or something.

Last edited:
And my point was just bcuz they had a convo bout his script doesn't mean Fiege gives 2 shits about.

I probably was just that, a conversation they had at a get together or something.

I agreed with that. Lmao.

But also pointed out that it isn't the same situation as Dark Phoenix. That's it!!! That was all I did. Lmao.

Marvel’s ‘The Eternals’ Looking to Add Salma Hayek

salma-hayek-768x321.jpg

Salma Hayek is the latest high-profile actress to circle Marvel’s ambitious ensemble superhero movie The Eternals. Hayek, who can recently be seen in films like The Hitman’s Bodyguard and How to Be a Latin Lover, is in talks to join The Eternals cast in an unknown role.

The Wrap reports that Hayek is in discussions to join the Eternals cast in a role that is being kept under wraps. If she were to board the film directed by Chloe Zhao, she would star opposite Richard Madden, Angelina Jolie, and Kumail Nanjiani, all of whom play near-immortal ancient figures known as Eternals who must do battle with monsters created by cosmic beings called Celestials.

Based on the characters created by the legendary Jack Kirby in 1976, The Eternals follows “super-powered and near-immortal beings known as Eternals and a more monstrous off-shoot known as the Deviants that were created by the cosmic beings called Celestials.” The film will reportedly focus on the female Eternal known as Sersi, an outgoing Eternal “not afraid to move amongst humankind” who Jolie is in talks to play.

While there are no details on who Hayek would play, let’s speculate. The Latinx, Oscar-nominated actress is in the same age range as Jolie (props to The Eternals for freely casting women over 40), which points to her playing two of the five reported female roles in the film. One is Elysius, an artificially created being connected to the Titan’s supercomputer, and the other is Thena, a tough and smart warrior with the ability to manipulate cosmic energy to augment her life force. Hayek has not really done a blockbuster of this scope before, and could easily be drawn to the more physically demanding role, though Elysius seems to cater more toward the actress’ niche.

Zhao, who helmed the acclaimed indie film The Rider, is set to direct The Eternals, with a script from Matthew and Ryan Firpo. No release date has yet been set for The Eternals yet, but after Spider-Man: Far From Home hits theaters, we expect Marvel Studios to make an announcement about the future of its film line-up.

C75F3E25-CCEC-4AD1-93C7-99A1D49CD638.jpeg

The future of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) is an open field filled with possibilities. With Disney’s recent acquisition of 21st Century Fox complete, the question on everyone’s mind is “who’s coming to the MCU”?
One of the comic and movie franchises that has been on the rumor block is X-Men. With plenty of individual character choices from the X-Men group, coupled with the poor performing movie “Dark Phoenix”, Disney is starting to move some pieces around to reboot the franchise…or at least a few of its more popular characters.

We finally hear some news of one characters being developed for the MCU and possibly having a debut in Black Panther 2.
A source close to the studio confirmed to us that Nathalie Emmanuel from Game Of Thrones fame is being considered for the role of Storm.
Adding her role to the next Black Panther movie would be a smart move. It would also make a great, soft introduction to an X-Men franchise that needs a fresh start with some familiar faces.

Based on her Game Of Thrones role and past theater experience, it would make a strong choice.
We’ll keep you posted on any new developments regarding Nathalie Emmanueland the X-Men.
Let us know if you think she would make a good choice for Storm in the comments section!
*Original cover photo Storm art by Matt Skipworth*

View attachment 145164

The future of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) is an open field filled with possibilities. With Disney’s recent acquisition of 21st Century Fox complete, the question on everyone’s mind is “who’s coming to the MCU”?
One of the comic and movie franchises that has been on the rumor block is X-Men. With plenty of individual character choices from the X-Men group, coupled with the poor performing movie “Dark Phoenix”, Disney is starting to move some pieces around to reboot the franchise…or at least a few of its more popular characters.

We finally hear some news of one characters being developed for the MCU and possibly having a debut in Black Panther 2.
A source close to the studio confirmed to us that Nathalie Emmanuel from Game Of Thrones fame is being considered for the role of Storm.
Adding her role to the next Black Panther movie would be a smart move. It would also make a great, soft introduction to an X-Men franchise that needs a fresh start with some familiar faces.

Based on her Game Of Thrones role and past theater experience, it would make a strong choice.
We’ll keep you posted on any new developments regarding Nathalie Emmanueland the X-Men.
Let us know if you think she would make a good choice for Storm in the comments section!
*Original cover photo Storm art by Matt Skipworth*

Well shit she gon look good as hell doing it. Only roles she's played so far have been meek characters storm is a different animal. She did yell the fuck outta dracarys tho. I felt that shit. I'm sure she'll kill it.

Love the fact they putting her in bp2 or 3. Looks like we gonna get these introductions sooner than we think.

Back