Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

meh.. Dude would prolly make a better Sabretooth or Kraven the Hunter even

What an idiot lmao. Obviously knows fuck all about the character to think he'd be a good wolverine.

But DC is done lmao.

And everyone who complains about _____ actor being too tall to play wolverine, y'all gonna end up with a danny devito ass wolverine and still complain about something

Kevin feige has confirmed there has been talks for keanu reeves to be in the MCU. His rumored role is in the eternals, but online there has been a campaign for him to play moon knight.

Reeves himself had said he'd love to play wolverine tho lol. This eternals film sounds like it will be a pretty stacked cast so far.

Kevin feige has confirmed there has been talks for keanu reeves to be in the MCU. His rumored role is in the eternals, but online there has been a campaign for him to play moon knight.

Reeves himself had said he'd love to play wolverine tho lol. This eternals film sounds like it will be a pretty stacked cast so far.

Are the Eternals really recurring characters like that tho? I would think they would want to really get some burn offa using Keanu for whatever character and not just on some one off shit

Are the Eternals really recurring characters like that tho? I would think they would want to really get some burn offa using Keanu for whatever character and not just on some one off shit

They are supposedly telling a story that spans centuries, so I'm better it won't be one and done.

Please God no!!!!!!!

I love the roles Keanu gets ( he has a great agent, I bet) and I heard he is a really nice guy but he is a horrible actor. He is the same in damn near every role he plays and his charisma is damn near 0. Don't get it twisted he has been in some movies I like but it is rarely because of his acting. Lol. Maybe if he has a small part or a role where he is quiet and or looks confused he can thrive. Lmao.

Kevin Feige Says Spider-Man/Venom Crossover is Up To Sony
Spider-Man will return to the big screen next month for FAR FROM HOME. But fans are already wondering about the possibility of Spidey teaming up with Tom Hardy’s VENOM sometime down the road. Sony scored big at the box office with VENOM, which made over $850 million worldwide. So far, Sony hasn’t publicly addressed the possibility of a crossover film, but Marvel Studios’ Kevin Feige has. CinemaBlend recently asked Feige about the idea during FAR FROM HOME’s premiere.

I think probably it’s up to Sony. Sony has both those characters and has Venom in their world,” said Feige. “I don’t know what their plans are for another Venom or if they’re doing that. But it seems likely at some point

read more at https://www.superherohype.com/movie...m-crossover-is-up-to-sony#zMhewXKMyR1WYgSM.99

Back