Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

very-smart-intelligent.gif

True. Good for Marvel too though. I can't imagine anyone else playing a better Strange.

Question for MCU TV shows

would they be better digested as a binge watch?

i only ask because people on Twitter complain about the shows being mostly 6 Eps and then someone will defend that saying it’s a mini series with a movie level budget

so with that being said if it wasn’t disjointed by airing over the course of 6 weeks but rather 4 hrs or so do you think that would make the show…idk if better is the word but maybe hit harder?

so with that being said if it wasn’t disjointed by airing over the course of 6 weeks but rather 4 hrs or so do you think that would make the show…idk if better is the word but maybe hit harder?

IMO. No

If it's good or a shit show. It's gonna be one or the other weather you can binge it or if it's week to week.

I will say, rewatching some shows that were week to week, binge style. Does have a better flow to them. Especially shows like The Wire,GoT, Sopranos, Breaking Bad, etc.

IMO. No

If it's good or a shit show. It's gonna be one or the other weather you can binge it or if it's week to week.

I will say, rewatching some shows that were week to week, binge style. Does have a better flow to them. Especially shows like The Wire,GoT, Sopranos, Breaking Bad, etc.
The difference with those shows is they have multiple seasons though over a period of time whereas the marvel shows (so far) are only one season and are about a single arc

so watching that single arc all at once makes no difference to you…hmm okay thanks

so watching that single arc all at once makes no difference to you…hmm okay thanks

If the arc is good, I don't.

But I've also been bitchin from day one bout these 1 and done series. Especially since a few of these characters aren't getting the IM,Cap,Thor treatment with multiple solo movies and features in other movies. So they should flesh out some of these characters more.

If the arc is good, I don't.

But I've also been bitchin from day one bout these 1 and done series. Especially since a few of these characters aren't getting the IM,Cap,Thor treatment with multiple solo movies and features in other movies. So they should flesh out some of these characters more.
Yeah that’s where the extra 2 Eps would come in handy

its reality tho. Look at movies and shows coming up, looked at what’s been released. Very female dominated. And very mid.

So you really think the next Avengers squad is going to be one black dude and a bunch of chicks? You just ignoring that Dr. Strange and Spiderman weren't original Avengers are still in the mix now? You going to act like Shang Chi and Moon Knight weren't introduced in this phase too? You going to deny that F4 and Blade have both been announced for the future and are both male dominated? Seems like you just selectively choosing what you want to see just so you can complain.

So you really think the next Avengers squad is going to be one black dude and a bunch of chicks? You just ignoring that Dr. Strange and Spiderman weren't original Avengers are still in the mix now? You going to act like Shang Chi and Moon Knight weren't introduced in this phase too? You going to deny that F4 and Blade have both been announced for the future and are both male dominated? Seems like you just selectively choosing what you want to see just so you can complain.

Also Hemsworth still on contract for 3 more films AFTER Love and Thunder so he ain’t goin no where any time soon. Antman still out there. Hulk is CGI he could be there for as long as Ruffalo want to cash an easy check.

SHOCKER!!

no.

1. Black Widow - 2 Dominate women characters
2. Shang Chi - outside the hero and villain, all dominate women characters.
3. Eternals - The oriental chick, Angelina, and Salma were the three dominant characters.
4. Dr. Strange 2 - Wanda’s movie and introduce American Chavez and Charlize Theron.
5. Thor 3 - female Thor and female king of Asgard
6. Black Panther 2 - Possible female Black Panther and introducing Lion Heart plus Lupita, Okoye and Angela.
7. The Marvels - need I say more
8. Ant man and the wasp 3 - the wasp

btw

9C630D9B-7EB7-4924-9822-08247D8F6156.gif

WHERE THE FUCK IS KANG?

heres more

1. Wandavision - obvious
2. Loki - dominated Female Loki introduced
3. What if - Female Captain America
4. Hawkeye - two new female characters introduced and dominated the show
5. She Hulk
6. Ms Marvel