Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

What character would you like to see him play?

He would be a great Achebe!!!! He plays the menacing role well but it would be interesting to see if he could mix that with a touch of creepy/goofiness.

His role as Gus though in Breaking Bad & Better Caul Saul would make a great villain if he could add a tad more flair to it!

How a bout they make a new black character instead of race swapping. Marvel needs to stop with the pandering. When its characteers that dont mean much to me like liz or flash Thompson or mj idgaf but magneto....nah. Marvels done enough race swapping. Im gettingng sick of their fake diversity and lgbtq agenda. Nobody was screaming for that shit during the first two phases. If they want diversity just create a new character or add characters they havent used yet like iron heart , photon, deathlok , goliath etc. Its just as wrong as when Hollywood used to have whites play adians or native Americans or egyotians

How a bout they make a new black character instead of race swapping. Marvel needs to stop with the pandering. When its characteers that dont mean much to me like liz or flash Thompson or mj idgaf but magneto....nah. Marvels done enough race swapping. Im gettingng sick of their fake diversity and lgbtq agenda. Nobody was screaming for that shit during the first two phases. If they want diversity just create a new character or add characters they havent used yet like iron heart , photon, deathlok , goliath etc. Its just as wrong as when Hollywood used to have whites play adians or native Americans or egyotians

how do you feel about Sam Jackson being Nick Fury?

The rumor comes from fans, not Marvel. Calm down, champ.

I feel the same. Its pretty frustrating. Just swapping character for the sake of appeasing the folks crying for Diversity.

Pretty much the entire lineup of films they have on the way are focusing on gay characters or female characters. everytime a marvel rumor pops up its "THIS CHARACTER IN THIS MOVIE WILL BE GAY!" or taking a character and changing their race just for the sake of doing it. Take a already established character that IS that race, and give them some damn shine. They exist, they just arent being pushed. Its fine that a large number of the next phase is female characters but it just feels uneven now lol, but I never noticed how uneven it was before because I'm a dude and relate to the dude characters more.

Sam Jackson as Nick Fury makes perfect sense. Ultimate Marvel's Nick Fury was black, and was based off Sam Jackson well before the MCU began. Or so i've heard. Cant guarantee that black Nick Fury was based off Sam Jackson but thats what different youtube videos have said.

I feel the same. Its pretty frustrating. Just swapping character for the sake of appeasing the folks crying for Diversity.

Pretty much the entire lineup of films they have on the way are focusing on gay characters or everytime a marvel rumor pops up its "THIS CHARACTER IN THIS MOVIE WILL BE GAY!" or taking a character and changing their race just for the sake of doing it. Take a already established character that IS that race, and give them some damn shine. They exist, they just arent being pushed.

Sam Jackson as Nick Fury makes perfect sense. Ultimate Marvel's Nick Fury was black, and was based off Sam Jackson well before the MCU began. Or so i've heard. Cant guarantee that black Nick Fury was based off Sam Jackson but thats what different youtube videos have said.

The first half of your post is completely mostly negated by the second half

how do you feel about Sam Jackson being Nick Fury?
I have no problems because Sam sackson as Nick fury is based on the comics and the black Nick fury is from the ultimate universe. I have no problems also with chiwel etifor as baron mordo because he got THE role before the agenda im pretty sure he fame in and read and marvel felt he was the best choice amongst others. Indont have any problems with eternals because I'm not too familiar with those characters. It's mainly tessa Thompson pushpin g for this and it mainly lgbtq shes pimping. They act like its the next big thing a d that its so bold and controversial when marvel comics already been did this back in the 90s with North Star from alpha flight. They even had a comic book for his gay wedding. 5h3 orobl3m I have is the pandering like when they made ice man gay for example. The way they did year so ham fisted. The x men meet their teenage selves from their past

Adult ice man : hey its me Bobby drake and i love the pussy

Teenage Jean Grey to teenage ice man: dont b3e silly Bobby you're gay,remember?

Adult ice man: aww snap!I'm gay y'all. WHAT! WHAT! TURN UP Y'ALL!!
Remember back on tthe I.c. somebody said they had a gay cousin who didnt like that shit it felt forced. Well it is. All of it.

That’s Marvel period. They race and gender swap in the comics all the time and have done so for years.
Its not quite the same thing . they do that in the comics when the original hero gets killed or retires or some shit. Odin curses Thor and finds him unworthy and gives Jane foster the power of Thor , ultimate peter Parker dies in battle against the ultimate sinister six so along comes miles Morales. What they do in movies basically hey lets make Tony stark or professor x black for the fuck of it because diversity. Making Jimmy Olson black in supergirl never jibed with me. It may sound small minded but how many niggas named olson have you run into in your lifetime? He got a Swedish grandfather or something and why is Jimmy Olson hanging out with supergirl? He couldve been his own character but they made Jimmy black because diversity. It feels tacked on

I was with you till that last dumbass sentence.

Its not quite the same thing . they do that in the comics when the original hero gets killed or retires or some shit. Odin curses Thor and finds him unworthy and gives Jane foster the power of Thor , ultimate peter Parker dies in battle against the ultimate sinister six so along comes miles Morales. What they do in movies basically hey lets make Tony stark or professor x black for the fuck of it because diversity. Making Jimmy Olson black in supergirl never jibed with me. It may sound small minded but how many niggas named olson have you run into in your lifetime? He got a Swedish grandfather or something and why is Jimmy Olson hanging out with supergirl? He couldve been his own character but they made Jimmy black because diversity. It feels tacked on

All those are fairly recent storylines you referenced. Marvel been doing this since at least the early 80s. Before he became War Machine, Rhodey took over as Iron Man for a while.

0ABAA5E4-4D89-4B2F-AF8A-9A466D21D2E9.jpeg

616 Wasp was a white lady. In the Ultimate universe the same character was Asian.

616 Colossus is straight. In the Ultimate universe the same characters was gay.

I have no problems because Sam sackson as Nick fury is based on the comics and the black Nick fury is from the ultimate universe. I have no problems also with chiwel etifor as baron mordo because he got THE role before the agenda im pretty sure he fame in and read and marvel felt he was the best choice amongst others. Indont have any problems with eternals because I'm not too familiar with those characters. It's mainly tessa Thompson pushpin g for this and it mainly lgbtq shes pimping. They act like its the next big thing a d that its so bold and controversial when marvel comics already been did this back in the 90s with North Star from alpha flight. They even had a comic book for his gay wedding. 5h3 orobl3m I have is the pandering like when they made ice man gay for example. The way they did year so ham fisted. The x men meet their teenage selves from their past

Nigga if they already did this in the comics.

TF are bitching for.

The crazy thing is that Marvel does have plenty of black characters they can use. They don't have to create new characters or swap. They can just give a push to their existing characters if they want diversity.

I saw someone say they hope Giancarlo ends up playing Doctor Doom. Whoever he ends up playing I think he'll be around for a while.

So far the top pics are

Magneto
Norman Osborne
Doctor Doom

I wouldn't be mad at any of these picks

Last edited:
I saw someone say they hope Giancarlo ends up playing Doctor Doom. Whoever he ends up playing I think he'll be around for a while.

So far the top pics are

Magneto
Normal Osborne
Doctor Doom

Honestly, not to sound chessy, but I don't wanna see him be another bad guy.

He's been Gus for like 7/8 of the past 10 years on BB and BCS
Bad guy on The Mandalorian
And it looks like he''ll be another shady MF on this upcoming season of The Boys

Maybe he can be a Nick Fury type character in MCU

Honestly, not to sound chessy, but I don't wanna see him be another bad guy.

He's been Gus for like 7/8 of the past 10 years on BB and BCS
Bad guy on The Mandalorian
And it looks like he''ll be another shady MF on this upcoming season of The Boys

Maybe he can be a Nick Fury type character in MCU

I hear ya... but at the same time... he plays a helluva a bad guy... which is why he keeps getting hired to play bad guys lol.

I still aint forgive that muthafucka for shooting Malcolm

So far the top pics are

Magneto
Normal Osborne
Doctor Doom

Great actor but that shit would trash. All three.

Great actor but that shit would trash. All three.

Dude is gonna do a good job regardless of who he plays so it's a win for the people regardless lol.

Out of all three I hope it's not Norman Osborne. Not that he wouldn't be great in that role...I think he would kill it... I just dont fuckin trust Sony not to mess it up somehow

Nigga if they already did this in the comics.

TF are bitching for.
Well because they're hooping and hollering: about diversity like theyre getting a foot in the door for all of us like this shit is a movement when its already been done on large ansld small screen and marvel been had diversity and race swapping look at Thor . heimdall is played by Eddie Elba , not in of the warriirs three is asian and adgard itself is diverse and multicultural. I think marvel shoukd focus on writing good stories and making good movies and. Not worry about diversity. If it aint race swapping they'll take a strong black character and emasculate him like they didn't terrific in arrow. Like I said before instead of 4ace swapping bring more black characters like blue marv3l who I forgot to mention in my last post and bring dome more black supervillians too. Race swapping is just lazy pandering

Back