Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

It's weird we were so spoiled with releases the last few years that the build up for this next phase seems like an eternity Haha. Once august comes though we are going to get film after film then the disney+ shows too. I'm hyped

It's hard to think that Phase 1 took two years between Iron Man and Hulk in 2008 to Iron Man 2 in 2010.

It's weird we were so spoiled with releases the last few years that the build up for this next phase seems like an eternity Haha. Once august comes though we are going to get film after film then the disney+ shows too. I'm hyped

It was actually smart of them. People were talking about how after Endgame, MCU fans would be burnt out. This break has basically left people feenin. I didn't even know Eternals was coming out this year. I'm still debating whether I'll go to the theater to see that Black Widow movie. I like her character, but I don't know if I like it enough to pay for a movie. I think they should have given her a Disney+ series, but I'm betting they were working on the movie before they figured the whole Disney+ thing out.

It was actually smart of them. People DU was talking about how after Endgame, MCU fans would be burnt out. This break has basically left people feenin. I didn't even know Eternals was coming out this year. I'm still debating whether I'll go to the theater to see that Black Widow movie. I like her character, but I don't know if I like it enough to pay for a movie. I think they should have given her a Disney+ series, but I'm betting they were working on the movie before they figured the whole Disney+ thing out.

Fixed that for you.

And no way Scarlet Johansson was gonna do a series. The movie was part of the deal to keep her I'm sure. Enough people will go see it for it to be worth marvel's while so they good.

Rumors say the living tribunal may appear in doc strange 2

Also say the Loki series could feature him being imprisoned and assisting his captors who watch over the timeline with capturing kang the conqueror, who wont appear in the series but in a future film

Inb4 the outrage

You want that role in a new marvel movie boy?

Yea

Prove it

No problem

melissa-mccarthy-and-brian-tyree-henry-speak-onstage-during-news-photo-1131911706-1551058519.jpg

Back