Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Seems like a few movies are missing in the Marvel catalogue under Disney+
Yeah the ones on Netflix will revert to disney+ within a year. Infinity war, black panther, ragnarok, and antman and the wasp.

The spiderman solo films are owned by Sony unfortunately and wont be on disney+.

Also incredible hulk with ed Norton is owned by universal so neither will that one.

I rewatched Age of Ultron.

SOME of the hate is unwarranted. Black Widow was written great and Scarlett Johansson convinced me that she had a real interest in Banner. Also, Quicksilver was pretty good but he was massively overshadowed by the rest of the cast.

It still pisses me off that Ultron had teeth and lips. James Spader killed it though.
Thank you finally somebody besides me actually feels this way this movie is nowhere near as bad a movie as some made it out to be

Thank you finally somebody besides me actually feels this way this movie is nowhere near as bad a movie as some made it out to be
Alot of it was Marvel and Joss' fault for the rollout.

I get it, it kicked his ass physically to direct it but he shouldn't have shot over 3 hours of footage knowing damn well Marvel wasn't going to greenlight a film that long in theaters.

But they started airing dirty laundry making us look at it negatively before we even saw it.

Plus they announced Civil War and Infinity War before the movie came out and that killed the buzz for Age of Ultron.

Age of Ultron is one of my favorite Marvel flicks. Didn't know it got hate at all. It set up for Black Panther well, gave us Vision (which was necessary), showed us that Hawkeye and Black Widow are really the glue holding the team together, and Ultron himself was great.

Really, what's there to hate?

Age of Ultron is one of my favorite Marvel flicks. Didn't know it got hate at all. It set up for Black Panther well, gave us Vision (which was necessary), showed us that Hawkeye and Black Widow are really the glue holding the team together, and Ultron himself was great.

Really, what's there to hate?
idk man people didn’t like it that much but I think it’s because it followed up winter soldier I believe and the original avengers

idk man people didn’t like it that much but I think it’s because it followed up winter soldier I believe and the original avengers

Winter Soldier is a hard act to follow though. Honestly it's one of the greatest superhero movies of all time. I think only The Dark Knight can claim to be better but even that's debatable.

For what it is, Ultron is genuinely a top-tier Marvel flick.

Back