Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Cap 1 is far from trash. Its not as good as the others but trash is super hype.
No its trash, common opinion since it came out. Venom might be trash to you too but its def not as trash as Cap 1. Cap 2 is praised for how they turned a shit bag movie and completely 180 it for the sequel which put the Russo Brothers on the map. You a MCU guy you already know this but we can debate it just cause.

Cap 1 is my easily the worst MCU movie for me..

Venom is trash as well
You saw Venom because I'm pretty sure I saw you post you never saw it? It's fine if you think its trash but mfs giving opinions on movies they never seen is the issue.

Where are people getting the opinion that Cap 1 is generally considered a bad movie? I just did my googles and I'm not seeing it. Seems like most think it's average to good. Thought my memory was failing for a second.

No its trash, common opinion since it came out. Venom might be trash to you too but its def not as trash as Cap 1. Cap 2 is praised for how they turned a shit bag movie and completely 180 it for the sequel which put the Russo Brothers on the map. You a MCU guy you already know this but we can debate it just cause.

Cap 2 is praised coz it's a near enough perfect comic book movie and up there with Dark Knight.

Cap 1 again not as good but definitely not bad and nowhere near Venom levels of wack.

Like Hardys actin', his accent, his character, the crappy visuals and bullshit story you niggas can't be serious

Cap 2 is praised coz it's a near enough perfect comic book movie and up there with Dark Knight.

Cap 1 again not as good but definitely not bad and nowhere near Venom levels of wack.

Like Hardys actin', his accent, his character, the crappy visuals and bullshit story you niggas can't be serious
Well Cap 1 is trash bro.

Seems like folks will say anything to support their stance. Facts be damned.
No most MCU list Cap is def part of the worst side, real fans wasnt fucking with it. I looked up 5 different list on the big sites and its sitting in the back of all of them. Sure it has decent reviews but doesnt mean to real marvel fans it wasnt shit.

Back