Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

I liked Venom, but I hate this move. I think people liked Venom though because it exceeded the expectations of a Sony produced Spidey verse movie. And it was a Spidey verse side character that was done horribly once before. So expectations were really low and Sony exceeded them with flying colors.

If it had been an MCU movie the expectations would have been higher and the disappointment higher.

Sony needs MCU more than MCU needs Marvel and anyone that thinks otherwise hasn't been paying attention.

Visually Venom CGI on the final version looked nice asf like when he breaks off and talks to Hardy face to face. I'm pretty sure that would of been the least of MCU fans worries.

Theres no way marvel needs spiderman more than sony

They got what they needed out of that char as far as I'm concerned

Civil war
Infinity war

A big part of the reason for the success (not the only part) is cuz spidey was in it. But they got xmen and f4, they definitely dont need him like that anymore

Plus noone is gonna watch a non mcu spiderman now that's live action

Feige was like "Fuck that, we made the character hot again. We want a bit more"

Honestly, that's Feige and Marvel fault for signing that BS deal the 1st go round.

It wasn't like they did the deal when Ironman 1 was coming out. They did it in 2015 when they had close to 10 Billion in box office numbers. Ion blame Sony for still wanting that deal to sit back and do nothing but collect a check.

Still fuck them for being greed lil bitches.

Plus Venom was dope.... Don't switch up on it now.... Y'all was web slinging off Venom balls when it was beasting the box office....
I ain't got photographic memory, and I hate the tedious task of pulling up old posts.... But there were way too many pro-venom opinions for it to be so universally anti-venom now.... But I'll bow out before this escalates into no one ever liking Venom and me trolling again

Pull them post up ( and not OG's either).

Cuz Venom was getting shit b4, during , and after it's run.

Back