Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Yes who doesn't know these world renowned comics.....

RemorsefulSharpFowl-max-1mb.gif
Fuck you! From hells heart I stab at thee!

So y'all still think MCU gonna continue to go up?

Or y'all finally willing to admit that infinity saga was a once in a lifetime high point??

I skipped most the pages of this thread, and I've been abstaining from posting EA videos.... Cuz I was patiently waiting for y'all to make the determination on your own...

But it's starting to look more and more that I wasn't as wrong as everyone wanted me to be.
if by go up you mean each film will surpass the movie that came before it, no

but they can still have top quality films that aren't breaking records every single release date

this is an issue DC would love to have

Or y'all finally willing to admit that infinity saga was a once in a lifetime high point??

I skipped most the pages of this thread, and I've been abstaining from posting EA videos.... Cuz I was patiently waiting for y'all to make the determination on your own...

But it's starting to look more and more that I wasn't as wrong as everyone wanted me to be.

Here we go again

We got Doctor Strange 2, BP2, GOTG 3, and Thor 4. Plus all the streaming shows.

And they haven't said anything about X-Men/FF yet. X-men alone could be it's own saga.

And as you know I always like to remind when your wrong, so I believe you said "Captain Marvel was gonna be the beginning of Marvel's decline and DC's rise(lol).

*Let's go to Bristol for the highlights*

Cap. Marvel - 1.1 billion
Endgame - 2.7 billion
Spidey 2 - 982 mill and counting

Tell us Mr. Wop, what were you right about?

tenor.gif

Bruh the phase 4 unveiling was more entertaining than any film from the dceu.

tenor - 2019-07-26T142306.048.gif

like niggaz talking about movies, and clown ass niggaz always gotta take it to the next level, cuz they tuff behind that screen....

lame shit , for no fucking reason

any way my point is marvel smelling their own shit, and dropping a few too many projects that fans ain't even interested in....

some might be pretty good, but the magic they had building up to the infinity war saga won't be near as intense with the next phase....
but fuck it, i'll let yall circle jerk......

that's what yall wanna do

any way my point is marvel smelling their own shit, and dropping a few too many projects that fans ain't even interested in....

some might be pretty good, but the magic they had building up to the infinity war saga won't be near as intense with the next phase....

Then calls us faggots. Lmao.

Idk, the general public initially didn't give a fuck about a talking raccoon, a tree that only says 1 thing and a generally unknown team to the casual viewer. That movie ended up being pretty good and successful.

Back