Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

That, and the fact it wouldn't have fit stylewise with the rest of the cinematic universe, let alone the movie. They've never gone close to they level out violence and gore.

I was a little unclear. They actually stated why they didn't put that scene in the film, and it was because they thought it would be confusing. If not for that, we absolutely would have had Thanos dropping a head like a mic in the movie. Also, don't forget that Thanos got his head chopped off in like the first 15 mins of the movie, so it wouldn't have been any more violent than what was already established.

I was a little unclear. They actually stated why they didn't put that scene in the film, and it was because they thought it would be confusing. If not for that, we absolutely would have had Thanos dropping a head like a mic in the movie. Also, don't forget that Thanos got his head chopped off in like the first 15 mins of the movie, so it wouldn't have been any more violent than what was already established.
I concede the argument. You're right about that. Didn't think about Thanks getting his block chopped off.

If they went this route, he should have cut off Thor's head since Thor cut his off.

I kinda do wonder why they chose Cap. You would think it would have been IM since Thanos recognized him as a problem. Then again, I guess they were trying to show that Steve would be the one to give his all til the bitter end.

Back