Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

again, why would they let fans know what's going on in phase 5 when we haven't actually started phase 4 yet?

Did they reveal anything that we didn't already know besides Blade? We knew about BP2, GotG3, and CM2. We knew F4 and Mutants would be introduced sooner than later. So what did they spoil with the Phase 5 announcements?

Last edited:

@RozayTabernacle looking at that schedule, where do you see them adding another film? Unless they're secretly filming one right now, it won't be 2020. 2021 seems to be pretty full with 3 movies and 4 shows already.

Marvel is a small part of Disney. I doubt they'll be lacking content prior to the MCU shows being added.

Yeah but if they dropping this fall, which ain't that far away, what else they putting on the app besides the Marvel shows?

Like w/ the DC app, we were told they would have the original shows, the animated shows/movies, old DC movies, Comics, etc.

Unless I missed something I don't think Disney got into that details w/ their app besides the Marvel Shows.

Yeah but if they dropping this fall, which ain't that far away, what else they putting on the app besides the Marvel shows?

Like w/ the DC app, we were told they would have the original shows, the animated shows/movies, old DC movies, Comics, etc.

Unless I missed something I don't think Disney got into that details w/ their app besides the Marvel Shows.

https://preview.disneyplus.com/

There's the preview page.

It's Disney+ not Marvel+

I'm thinking with scarlet witch having a big role in the doctor strange sequel and it being a film about the multiverse, I think that will be our intro to the mutants. Dont think the xmen will be created in that film, but I think somehow scarlett witch might create mutants or bring mutants into the main universe.

Any of you think we'll see Blue Marvel ever introduced to the MCU?
It would be awesome and make for a cool story, but I think hes too powerful for the mcu. Never say never though. I'm surprised a number of these characters already have gotten as big as they have gotten. Like antman and doc strange. Both have great followings to comicbook readers, but the general public never paid them no attention.

It would be awesome and make for a cool story, but I think hes too powerful for the mcu. Never say never though. I'm surprised a number of these characters already have gotten as big as they have gotten. Like antman and doc strange. Both have great followings to comicbook readers, but the general public never paid them no attention.

I considered the bold but then I thought about how powerful they've made CM and we don't even know if they've shown the full extent of her power. Then I thought about the fact that they're going cosmic so we'll probably be seeing the likes of Silver Surfer and Adam Warlock.

I'm thinking with scarlet witch having a big role in the doctor strange sequel and it being a film about the multiverse, I think that will be our intro to the mutants. Dont think the xmen will be created in that film, but I think somehow scarlett witch might create mutants or bring mutants into the main universe.

I wonder just how powerful SW will be when it's all said and done. The last two Avengers movies gave us a glimpse of her true power.

Back