Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

My bad g. I just try not to get caught up in that mediocre shit. End up watching flash and arrow for 5-6 years hoping they end up in the cinematic universe knowing damn well theres no chance or reason to.
Shit I could've told you that never was gonna happen.
And the TV shows are the only thing that has done DC right live action wise.

Wasn't that Disney+ app pose to drop this fall?

Look at them tweets and release dates, the first show not premiering til the fall of 2020.

If that's the case they might as well hold off the app til then as well.

Look at them tweets and release dates, the first show not premiering til the fall of 2020.

That bounty hunter Star Wars show dropping this fall so that'll be their launch draw until the MCU shit premiers

Marvel is a small part of Disney. I doubt they'll be lacking content prior to the MCU shows being added.

I was just thinking, Phase 4 looks dope but Phase 5 is set up to be ridiculous.

He never said that was the full line up. They learned from the Inhumans not to announce their shit too far ahead.
maxresdefault.jpg

In the video before he mentions what else is coming, he asks them to show the graphic again and says, "This is Phase 4." The graphic even says Phase 4 in the center of it.
So you think Phase 4 just ends with a Thor film and no culminating event (aka Avengers film) like the other phases? and Feige mentions Black Panther 2, Guardians Vol. 3, Captain Marvel 2, Fantastic Four, and mutants joining the MCU. You think that's all Phase 5? Why would he reveal what they're planning for Phase 5?

So you think Phase 4 just ends with a Thor film and no culminating event (aka Avengers film) like the other phases? and Feige mentions Black Panther 2, Guardians Vol. 3, Captain Marvel 2, Fantastic Four, and mutants joining the MCU. You think that's all Phase 5? Why would he reveal what they're planning for Phase 5?

You must have missed this post:

I was just thinking, Phase 4 looks dope but Phase 5 is set up to be ridiculous.

In other words, Avengers 5 ain't coming out for a WHILE
Does the big event have to be centered on the Avengers though? I think they end up not even having an Avengers team. Just a bunch of heroes doing their own things with some crossover in certain films.

Hell, they could even have the X-Men be like the Avengers in the first 3 phases. Everybody has solo movies but the core of the universe is centered around the what's happening with the X-Men and building that team. Then other heroes join in their big fights. Even have mutants be the villains at first.

Yeah, an X-Men centered universe would be dope.

Back