Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Damn X-Men/FF ain't coming out til like 2030. lol

But Taika and Gunn should definitely be working together to tie in GOTG 3 & Thor 4. Them 2 could up w/ some dope shit.
I trust their process not to rush shit and push XMen/FF out like DC would have done. When it comes it’ll be dope af. In the meantime we got other dope movies in Thor 4, The Eternals, Shang-Chi to hold us down

That'd be dope, and a great way to tie the 2 most popular MCU heroes together, Spidey and Black Panther.

We all know Peter is young and in need of mentoring on how to be a full fledged hero. Black Panther would be great as a mentor to Spidey in a movie.

Nah they need to stop with the mentoring shit. Spider-Man needs to start standing on his own. If they wanna throw Happy in there for guidance every now and then fine but Spider-Man for the most part has always did it on his own
I'm not saying full blown classroom lectures, just that he picks up on things through interactions with those folks.

I trust their process not to rush shit and push XMen/FF out like DC would have done. When it comes it’ll be dope af. In the meantime we got other dope movies in Thor 4, The Eternals, Shang-Chi to hold us down

I'm expecting a xmen film by 2025 or its gonna be a problem. Fuck what yall talking about. They need to hurry up.
They've had enough time to think about this. Chop chop.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm expecting a xmen film by 2025 or its gonna be a problem. Fuck what yall talking about. They need to hurry up.
They've had enough time to think about this. Chop chop.
I hear what you saying and I want that too but I just don’t want a mess of a situation like Justice League was ain’t that right Du?

That'd be dope, and a great way to tie the 2 most popular MCU heroes together, Spidey and Black Panther.

We all know Peter is young and in need of mentoring on how to be a full fledged hero. Black Panther would be great as a mentor to Spidey in a movie.

The only thing about that is it looks like MCU BP is suppose to be a fairly young and inexperienced hero as well. I could see him giving a pointer or two about how he lost his dad (realized that not everything his father did was perfect) and decided to find his on path as a hero (and advise Spidey of the same thing with Tony) but that's about it.

The only thing about that is it looks like MCU BP is suppose to be a fairly young and inexperienced hero as well. I could see him giving a pointer or two about how he lost his dad (realized that not everything his father did was perfect) and decided to find his on path as a hero (and advise Spidey of the same thing with Tony) but that's about it.
And that would be enough. But he's also a king and a lot older so his experience extends beyond his stint as BP.

No! Spiderman needs to shine on his own for once. He don't need happy, he don't need ai or gadgets, he don't need nick fury or the avengers. He's been I 5 mcu movies already let him get some shine. If they pull that wakanda shit with kraven I'm not gonna waste a dime on it.

It's Marvel Time in Hall H

D_9Yl_BWkAE1330.png

Back