Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Thatd be hilarious if that shits true and disney just buys sony somehow.

I keep seeing rumors saying marvel studios has plans for a ton of spiderman appearances in the future films. Still ain't seen far from home though heard mixed things.

Mackie and Stan may not be the only MCU veterans coming back for the miniseries. Daniel Brujl and Emily VanCamp are also likely to return. Brujl portrayed Helmut Zemo; a vengeful Sokovian operative in Captain America: Civil War. VanCamp originated the role of Sharon Carter in Captain America: The Winter Soldier before reprising her part in Civil War. Neither character has appeared onscreen since 2016.

Mackie and Stan may not be the only MCU veterans coming back for the miniseries. Daniel Brujl and Emily VanCamp are also likely to return. Brujl portrayed Helmut Zemo; a vengeful Sokovian operative in Captain America: Civil War. VanCamp originated the role of Sharon Carter in Captain America: The Winter Soldier before reprising her part in Civil War. Neither character has appeared onscreen since 2016.

If they not gonna bring the Netflix shows back, they should at least get some of the writers from some of them shows.

Particularly DareDevil, Luke Cage, and Punisher.

I read the first issue of the eternal last year . They are to marvel what the new god are to dc pretty much. A lot of it is similar to zachariah sitchins Sumerian ancient astronaut theory. Its straight out of ancient aliens.

Last edited:
I'm not super familiar with many outside of klaw, kilmonger and man ape aka "mbaku" in the film.

There was a period in the comics when black panther leaves wakanda to investigate a death in New York and a guy named Michael achebe who's from a neighboring country takes over wakanda in Panthers absence and almost starts a civil war in wakanda. Besides that I know panther just takes on a lot of other marvel villains like doom and mephisto and others who are more popular villains to other marvel heroes.
Bp has also fought some of luke cages rougue gallery like deadly night shade etc so they could work those characters In in the comics killmonger died got resurrected and came back bigger and stronger so he could return and nakia in the comics was a teenage dora who had a crush on tchallas but he turned her down she later tried to kill his American ex fiance o it of jealousy so t'chaka exhiled her which then caused her to become a villian and side with kilmonger so that could happen also achebe would make a good villians I could see guy tory that comedian crom life playing him he was also in tripping. Maybe even brandon t jackson if he wears prosthetic make up.

Achebe would be a fun character to bring to the bp franchise. He's a blood thirsty homicidal warlord who's crazy like the jomer. He looks funny he has big ass ears and a wide ass nose he looks like guy tory thats why I suggested him he has a hand puppet that he talks too that looks like him etc.

Bp has also fought some of luke cages rougue gallery like deadly night shade etc so they could work those characters In in the comics killmonger died got resurrected and came back bigger and stronger so he could return and nakia in the comics was a teenage dora who had a crush on tchallas but he turned her down she later tried to kill his American ex fiance o it of jealousy so t'chaka exhiled her which then caused her to become a villian and side with kilmonger so that could happen also achebe would make a good villians I could see guy tory that comedian crom life playing him he was also in tripping. Maybe even brandon t jackson if he wears prosthetic make up.

Your post was goat status until guy torry and Brandon t Jackson. Lmaooooo. You bugging my g.

My nigga didn't even say Joe Torry he wants to cast guy torry. Dfkm.

I dunno. I'm more focused on the fact they're trash actors, not their physical appearance or aesthetic to the comic book. That's generally irrelevant.

I will be there.

You dressing up and if so what's your costume? Is it your 1st time going? I've never been to the big ones in San Diego or NYC. I gotta go to the San Diego one at least once! I heard it isn't as fun as it used to be though but still I gotta go

You dressing up and if so what's your costume? Is it your 1st time going? I've never been to the big ones in San Diego or NYC. I gotta go to the San Diego one at least once! I heard it isn't as fun as it used to be though but still I gotta go

1st time going. My homie got a hookup with Capcom. Im wearing a Thanos T-Shirt and a gold chain.

Last edited:
You gotta drop some pictures of the venue and all the Cosplayers and most importantly have fun!! Get some autographs also!! Lol

I got y'all. I'ma flood the tread with them. I touched in SD Thursday morning. I'm hoping for a Cocaine Lorraine sighting as well.

Last edited:
Back