ABW real estate mogul
We The North
NBA Champions
6IX God
Dec 19, 2017
ABW Bucks
$20,771,349
Why is this so hard for them to do?
They will mishandle tf outta the character without Kevin feige and everyone knows it. Worst case he knows he already ran it back better than anyone else so he probably doesn't give af.

He's low key telling them make another hov.

He's not about to help them with venom without turning the tables heavily.

Reactions: Lou Cypher

King Freeman

ABW real estate mogul
We The North
NBA Champions
6IX God
Dec 19, 2017
ABW Bucks
$20,771,349
Unless they just let mcu handle venom from here on out
They won't because of the box office success that venom had. I think feige is moving with the notion that they will revert to the norm with spidey and fuck it up. He sounds non committal af and not about to attach himself to that bullshit. End of the day he took spiderman at a big moment in mcu phasing and did the damn thing.

With the mcu stable getting bigger and better I doubt he's going to kill himself or mcu trying to make sure Sony gets right.

illestni99ainne

Dec 21, 2017
ABW Bucks
$1,127,626
They take Soidey back I hope Tom Holland stays faithful to Kevin and them and doesn’t do the movies just move on. Let Sony fuck them up. Sony should just let mcu use all the properties and just sit back and get paid but that’s just wishful thinking

King Freeman

ABW real estate mogul
We The North
NBA Champions
6IX God
Dec 19, 2017
ABW Bucks
$20,771,349
They take Soidey back I hope Tom Holland stays faithful to Kevin and them and doesn’t do the movies just move on. Let Sony fuck them up. Sony should just let mcu use all the properties and just sit back and get paid but that’s just wishful thinking
After venom and into the spiderverse they gotta be feeling themselves. As far as animated they seem to have the formula but venom was garbage to me. I can't see them getting Tom Holland's spiderman right with zero input from feige and marvel.

Feige dead ass willing to let that shit burn lmao.

Reactions: Lou Cypher

TheNightKing

Dec 20, 2017
ABW Bucks
$38,673,235
Spiderman already had his powers and was already fighting crime without Iron Man.

Iron Man helped Spiderman, he didn't create him like Batman did the Robins.

Spiderman does things on his own and lives his own life. Robin lives with Batman and does very little without Batman's input.

That's just some of the major differences.