Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Looks like they may be making more of an effort to connect the shows to the movies

The difference between the shows and movies is all of the shows were made by marvel television. Separate from marvel studios. They're all technically connected but would never see those characters appear in the films. These disney+ shows will all be produced by marvel studios so same folks who make the movies. I'm pretty sure feige and the boss of marvel television dont like eachother so there wasnt much collaboration between the two.

It's going to be interesting to see how they are going to introduce mutants and the supernatural. They've brought magic into the MCU and that's a step for the supernatural, but putting monsters on the table will still take some doing.

I wonder why they cleared her to say that. We know that some of the characters are living through Endgame (e.g., Spiderman and BP). However, of the original Avengers are fair game to get clapped for good. This is kind of a spoiler.

Yeah I dont think thor dies but now that Odin is gone, thor will technically be the highfather. I've read reports that chris Hemsworth's is both finished with marvel after endgame and reports that he is interested in sticking around. I think if he does return, he will play a background character as a mentor cameo type role and a new thor will emerge.

Hope he sticks around though. They took so damn long to make him the badass we know he is.

Yeah I dont think thor dies but now that Odin is gone, thor will technically be the highfather. I've read reports that chris Hemsworth's is both finished with marvel after endgame and reports that he is interested in sticking around. I think if he does return, he will play a background character as a mentor cameo type role and a new thor will emerge.

Hope he sticks around though. They took so damn long to make him the badass we know he is.

I meant to include that I think he survives.

Because maybe they're trying to throw people off that Thor might be the one who gets got in End Game.

Mostly my speculation, but I'll spoiler it for safety.

I think he gets got in the first battle with Thanos. I've thought this for a while. I believe a Thor makes it through the movie, but I'm willing to bet it will be the Thor from the past.

So you're assuming they go back in time via Ant Man or the time stone ? Iunooo fam I don't think so.

That part isn't an assumption. We've already seen set pieces with them back at the battle of NYC. We've known for a while that either time hopping or universe hopping would occur in this movie.

D5L98CMWkAA8dSY.jpg

Back