Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

So if they're sticking w/ the current MCU characters (Spidey, BP, CM, Strange ect) who be the next Thanos?

Presuming he dies at the end of Endgame

My theory is we wont know who the next Thanos is for a little bit as well.

We didnt find out Thanos was coming until Avengers, and that was after 5 films had been released. Although they didnt create the idea of "Phases" until Iron Man 2 was being worked on, so the first Iron Man and Hulk cant really count as the MCU was just a fantasy at the time of those films.

Could totally be wrong though. They claim to have the next 5 years planned out already. Again this article is strictly referring to the X Men though. Doesnt leave out the possibility of Fantastic 4 appearing, but with it being a FOX property it may not.

If a Thanos level threat Does get introduced by the end of this phase, I'm thinking it will be:

F4 Related (galactus, annihilus, dr Doom)
Dormammu

or possibly the relationship Captain Marvel has with the skrulls goes sour and the Secret invasion happens.

Its awesome that we at least know the next 5 years are planned out so far.. But on average theres 2-3 marvel films a year? So far our Lineup is:

Far From Home
BP2
Strange 2
Black Widow (movie is based in the past)
Guardians of the Galaxy (wont start production until 2021)
The Eternals
Probably a captain marvel film.
Shang Chi

So thats 8 films which would potentially be 3-4 years of movies. That could possibly be all they have lined up at the moment, or they have a few more that are unannounced. So our world ending threat would have to be from one of these franchises villains. If we are going off the listed confirmed films, my guess would be dormammu.

But they could easily introduce Galactus first and have the F4 show up later I would think.

Then we also have those rumors saying we will know a greater threat than Thanos by the end of Endgame, so that makes things interesting as well.

Starting to go down a rabbit hole in my own brain now.

Disney app about to crush the buildings
Scarlett Witch and Vision, Bucky and Winter Soldier, Mandollorian, even a live action lady and the tramp. Lol

I hate to say, but I'm probably going to have to get that. My wife would watch and rewatch the movies, I'd watch the MCU series, and my daughters would watch the Disney shit.

They're bringing the simpsons over to there as well. Wonder just how much of the FOX properties will be on there.

They're bringing the simpsons over to there as well. Wonder just how much of the FOX properties will be on there.
it probably won’t happen but would be so dope if since they have the partnership with Hulu that we see in living color, New York Undercover and married with children all on Hulu

Back