Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Nigga...............

we-do-not-care-we-dont-care.gif

Man these last 2 pages been hilarious! @Shenco never fails to disappoint well actually his torso armor can block a speeding bullet…
View attachment 1001120
I mean, you lot aren't entertainers or comedians and you never know what poor soul will come through and believe the misinformation being spewed. Every joke has a bit of truth in it, but when it's just factually inaccurate...well who's laughing? Am I right?

Oh, and since we've established that I have no friends it is you wonderful people who I get to share all of my love with. Being that I love all of you already, I just don't want y'all out here being wrong and potentially creating trauma for others. I mean, you wouldn't believe how distraught I was to find out the true state of some of the hairlines on this forum. I used to be regaled by tales of superthugs having all types of money getting all the chicks just to know the truth was follicular homicide and sucked in stomachs.

On that day I vowed to never let that happen to any other young poster on here again. That's why I fight so hard for the truth. Because those visions are still with me to this day 😢😢😢

I mean, you lot aren't entertainers or comedians and you never know what poor soul will come through and believe the misinformation being spewed. Every joke has a bit of truth in it, but when it's just factually inaccurate...well who's laughing? Am I right?

Oh, and since we've established that I have no friends it is you wonderful people who I get to share all of my love with. Being that I love all of you already, I just don't want y'all out here being wrong and potentially creating trauma for others. I mean, you wouldn't believe how distraught I was to find out the true state of some of the hairlines on this forum. I used to be regaled by tales of superthugs having all types of money getting all the chicks just to know the truth was follicular homicide and sucked in stomachs.

On that day I vowed to never let that happen to any other young poster on here again. That's why I fight so hard for the truth. Because those visions are still with me to this day 😢😢😢
16B30B47-6054-4245-A337-9AFD959E19C2.gif

Back