Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

nah DC comics needs a rival

I fuck with DC animated shit heavy but i would love to see Marvel get into this space as well

Marvel has been in that space. They have made some decent animated movies here and there, but they not fucking with DC.

We probably will see some cartoons telling little side stories or other stories like What If that can be skipped without ruining other MCU experiences.

Marvel has been in that space. They have made some decent animated movies here and there, but they not fucking with DC.

We probably will see some cartoons telling little side stories or other stories like What If that can be skipped without ruining other MCU experiences.
Yeahhh this is a big thing though, There was marvel animation under the Marvel Entertainment umbrella, but it sounds like this Animation team is branching out or being hired by Marvel STUDIOS, headed by Feige.

Doesnt mean it will be amazing or even better than DC, its just an interesting piece I would like to point out.

I do feel that if they have this animated universe tie in to the main MCU, that could be a bit overwhelming like others had mentioned, but also like you mention, I think it would be a great way for Marvel to do Elseworlds type stories, like DC did Superman: Red Son. Also like they will be doing with a new Injustice animated film franchise.

Maybe they could use it to do some of the crazier Marvel story arcs that may not translate well to live action. They could also use it to introduce other Marvel heroes like DCAU has been doing with Justice League Dark and Suicide Squad.

I realize this but my bigger point was everything prior to what if is pretty much forgotten, so as far as I'm concerned this is a fresh start

So ms Marvel is technically an Inhuman, isnt she? I wonder if they will use her show as kind of a soft intro to the Inhumans. Which would be awesome, but Marvel already has so many different "Factions" of heroes haha. Xmen and Inhumans, Avengers, Eternals, etc.

Moderators on there say they've been able to confirm via "verified sources" that Vincent D'Onofrio's Wilson Fisk/Kingpin will return in Disney+'s Hawkeye.

Even they know it's more than likely BS..................... :hahaha:

Anything can happen. Theyve been saying for the longest Daredevil, Kingpin, and Jessica Jones are returning from the netflix universe. Iron Fist and Luke Cage to be recasted. I feel we may hear about daredevil being in spiderman within the next few months unless they keep it under wraps big time.

Anything can happen. Theyve been saying for the longest Daredevil, Kingpin, and Jessica Jones are returning from the netflix universe. Iron Fist and Luke Cage to be recasted. I feel we may hear about daredevil being in spiderman within the next few months unless they keep it under wraps big time.
They left my dude in limbo for so long. Would be stupid to act like that character and show didn't exist. DD the goat street level hero

They left my dude in limbo for so long. Would be stupid to act like that character and show didn't exist. DD the goat street level hero
Yeah it would be pretty shitty of them to recast. I understand he was a part of a different universe, but at the very least Charlie Cox and Vincent Donofario or w/e the fuck his name is that plays kingpin completely embodied those roles. They were well received from the jump and it continued each and every season.

Definitely since they are street level heroes there should be no issue just migrating them to the MCU. Let him stay in hells kitchen. Hes not gonna be needed to go against Galactus or whoever the fuck, but give him the occasional team up with Spiderman or Punisher. Luke Cage or whoever is on that same level.

Tbh and im sure ive seen it in this thread a few times, terry crews needs to be the MCU Luke Cage. Dudes just perfect for it.

Yeah it would be pretty shitty of them to recast. I understand he was a part of a different universe, but at the very least Charlie Cox and Vincent Donofario or w/e the fuck his name is that plays kingpin completely embodied those roles. They were well received from the jump and it continued each and every season.

Definitely since they are street level heroes there should be no issue just migrating them to the MCU. Let him stay in hells kitchen. Hes not gonna be needed to go against Galactus or whoever the fuck, but give him the occasional team up with Spiderman or Punisher. Luke Cage or whoever is on that same level.

Tbh and im sure ive seen it in this thread a few times, terry crews needs to be the MCU Luke Cage. Dudes just perfect for it.
I'm good on terry. I don't really think those shows need to be recasted.

Back