Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Ryan Reynolds tryna make his movies marvel or not into a cinematic universe

I was aware of about half of this, but some crazy points made was I had no idea Marvel Studios was created in 1993. They didnt release nothing till 2008 though.

I remember when marvel cancelled the F4 in the comics. Although it was one of the least purchased books, I think Ike may have been involved in not giving the team a great story teller to capture fans interest too. Only F4 run I ever hear people talk about really is when Brian Michael Bendis did his run.

Lmfao at Feige pulling Inhumans from the movie schedule then Announcing The Eternals a month before the Inhumans show got canceled. True ether.

Feige is one of if not the best movie producer of all time.

Ryan Reynolds tryna make his movies marvel or not into a cinematic universe
Reynolds is pretty excited about Deadpool being in the MCU. The only issue the team is having is waiting for timing, but also making sure it keeps its mature content and R Rating. Theres articles back and forth saying the franchise will be rated R but then announced as Pg13 but then goes back to being Rated R. I dont know if there is a definitive answer until Feige or maybe Bob Igor says so.

EDIT: I lied, looks like Feige confirmed it will be Rated R

Back