Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

What if the MCU doesn't do anything with the multiverse that people are expecting?

We keep hoping that it will be the answer to recasts, X Men, the Fox X Men, etc... what if the multiverse shit lasts for 1 movie and they move in an entirely different direction?

What if the MCU doesn't do anything with the multiverse that people are expecting?

We keep hoping that it will be the answer to recasts, X Men, the Fox X Men, etc... what if the multiverse shit lasts for 1 movie and they move in an entirely different direction?
I'd be ok. I think the multiverse will open up a lot of plotholes

tenor.gif

Maybe because I've got no expectations but that wouldn't bother me. It'd be a lil unexpected, especially since Feige said Wandavision, Spidey 3 and Doc Strange 2 are supposed to tie together.

Just a random thought but do y'all think Captain marvel would've been "better" if it was introduced earlier in the MCU?

Or

Do y'all think it wasn't as good cause it took place in the timeline well before the events of the movies that came before it?

Just a random thought but do y'all think Captain marvel would've been "better" if it was introduced earlier in the MCU?

Or

Do y'all think it wasn't as good cause it took place in the timeline well before the events of the movies that came before it?

enjoyed it, think the main critique came due to the amount of films that were having the dominant role as a female lead.
Some reason everyone was going nuts over it, started when Rey was getting Star Wars movies.

Neither imo.

What "hurt" it imo or why folks maybe , meh on it. Is that it was released when Marvel was hitting bases loaded grand slams with it's movies. Putting out 9/10 outta 10 movies but CM is just a 7/10.

Still one of the best end credit scenes tho.

Doesn't this mean you basically agree that the movie would have been better coming out in another phase though? Like if it came out in phase 2, it might have done better because they were still puting out some mediocre movies. This movie would have looked better beside Iron Man 3 and Thor 2.

Ideally, if Chadwick hadn't of died, we could have had the BP movies transition to being more about him as a hero outside of Wakanda and covered all the internal Wakanda stuff with the Disney+ stuff. I'm curious what they are going to do now.

Back