Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Honestly that's one of those characters brought to life by the actor. I wouldn't want to see anyone else play that role, at least not within the current MCU

Eh... depends on how they do it.

I didnt expect to like Mark Ruffalo when he replaced Ed Norton as Bruce Banner but here we are. If they do end up replacing Bautista... folks might bitch and complain.. then they'll get used to the new guy lol . Kinda like every time they replace doctor who lol

Last edited:
Eh... depends on how they do it.

I didnt expect to like Mark Ruffalo when he repllaced Ed Norton as Bruce Banner but here we are. If they do end up replacing Bautista... folks might bitch and complain.. then they'll get used to the new guy lol . Kinda like every time they replace doctor who lol
Ed Norton only did the one movie and that was before the MCU blew up like it did. Dave Bautista has played that character for multiple movies

Maybe they'll switch it up with some multiverse fuckery especially if Bautista is on his way out. A chance to re-imagine the character

That would be crazy because it went the other way in the comic. I would love it.

Maybe they'll switch it up with some multiverse fuckery especially if Bautista is on his way out. A chance to re-imagine the character
depends on how long the multiverse storyline is supposed to go in the MCU. Guardians 3 comes out several movies after Doc Strange and the Multiverse of Madness.

But at the end of the day, Drax isn't exactly a top tier character that people are clamoring to see a different take on.

Back