Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Yes to bringing back Andrew.

He was the best of all them three. Both socially awkward and intellectually past-beyond-being-gifted although flawed ans consistently hammered to-and-fro by drama.

McGuire was a good Spiderman, but not such a good Peter - SM3 proved it (although it was still a good deconstruction of the hero, though) . Disney constantly stiffles Holland's performance by babying up and pampering up SM, making him more awkward and Milesmorales-esque so I can't stand any of his solo movies.

Garfield was controversial, polarizing. Heroes means polarizing controversy.
If you're too comfortable shoving your mouth with a popcorn and chuckling every two-minutes row with the actions of a fictitious superhero diving in a full PR sitcom, then you failed as a creative-- both Comic Authority Code approved Silver Age, Josstice League, superhero comic books as well as the Arrowverse' and later MCU films's decreasing public popularity rates proves it.

tenor.gif

1 - Fuck Sony Pictures
2 - I hope this is some MCU multiverse shit
3 - Let Sony do their own bullshit universe and leave this MCU spiderman alone
4 - Fuck Sony Pictures

If they do something like this, leave them wack ass past Spidey's in the trash heap where they belong. MF so eager to bring their wack asses back. If they was that good to began with we wouldn't be on our 3rd version of Spiderman. Get some new blood.

And C/S #1 & 4

I just watched the first Garfield movie. First time since it came out just to see if I was tripping maybe I’m just hating. Naw that shit is boring trash. There were some bright moments like when he first made the suit and his banter as Spidey is dope but overall that movie bored me to pieces. He’s not that great an actor and anytime he was Peter I found myself looking at my phone. Also they rushed him revealing himself to Gwen. I couldn’t make it through the movie and turned on The Boys instead.

I just watched the first Garfield movie. First time since it came out just to see if I was tripping maybe I’m just hating. Naw that shit is boring trash. There were some bright moments like when he first made the suit and his banter as Spidey is dope but overall that movie bored me to pieces. He’s not that great an actor and anytime he was Peter I found myself looking at my phone. Also they rushed him revealing himself to Gwen. I couldn’t make it through the movie and turned on The Boys instead.

If you're telling me that the TASM movies are trash but not the MCU Spiderman movies, I cannot take you seriously on this matter.

You’re the only one that thinks otherwise. TASM are beyond trash. MCU spidey movies have flaws yes I don’t like how they made him the iron spider but it’s leaps and bounds better than that Sony filth

MCU Spidey movies are boring, bland and too predictive. No big stakes, no grandiose character development, too much Tony Stark, too much "I-hate-Tony-Stark" , too much "I-love-Tony-Stark" and too much of Zendaya's MJ doing nothing besides being annoying.

Natalie Portman is currently training for Thor: Love and Thunder

Also, theyve confirmed that the Jane having Cancer storyline will be a part of the film

MCU Spidey movies are boring, bland and too predictive. No big stakes, no grandiose character development, too much Tony Stark, too much "I-hate-Tony-Stark" , too much "I-love-Tony-Stark" and too much of Zendaya's MJ doing nothing besides being annoying .

you must be trolling, noone's taste is that bad on purpose. "No Big stakes" All of tony's tech was literally about to fall into the hands of a supervillain in away from home...compare that to "the lizard wants to turn all of NYC into more lizard people"....uh ok.

"too much of Zendaya's MJ doing nothing besides being annoying"...please elaborate on how kirsten dunsts MJ did so much for the plot or how gwen stacy was important to her movies besides using her death as a plot device

"no grandiose character development" LMAO i actually laughed when i read this..in homecoming peter goes from being completly dependent on the iron suit to taking out the vulture dolo just a hoodie and some goggles. Andrew Garfields development was he had a on and off thing with gwen 20 times over the course of 2 movies.

Back