Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Evan peters is supposed to be cancelled because he tweeted some bullshit about geirge Floyd. Wasn't he the fake wack quit silver from fox studios? Wtf is he dling in the mcu?

This was his response to whatever happened. I totally missed his cancellation so I didn't see thre video in question.

And Fox's Quiksilver >

I don't know if Fox's Quiksilver is better. I think it's more that the way Fox portrayed his speed was better. As far as characters go, they were about the same.

This was his response to whatever happened. I totally missed his cancellation so I didn't see thre video in question.

And Fox's Quiksilver >

Motherfuck his bullshit apology. He s only copping a plea because he got caught. He thiught he was slick and tweeted his bullshit on a dummy account but he forgot to sign out and they still traced it back to him. Also no, fox quicksilver was not better than my quicksilver. Like ive said so many times in the fox x men thread quicksilver was a one trick pony who did the same shit throughoutt three x men films i.e. a slow motion rescue sequence to the tune of what ever contemporary pop music was popular if the particular era that movie waz set in. Fox quicksilver was garbage and he shouldn't have been in any other movie besides dofp.

I don't know. I like the Russos and what they did, and I definitely wouldn't complain about them coming back. However, I wouldn't mind them going in another direction and giving another good director or director team a chance.
I get what you’re saying but they set the tone, however being that this will be an all new team for the most part then maybe so

I know this is old but I don't know if it ever got posted in here. Pretty cool theory about an upcoming villain that a lot of folks in here rarely talk about.

Damn, that theory makes a lot of sense and could explain Female thor a bit. Rumors are Beta Ray Bill is supposed to appear in Thor 4 as well, but they been saying that since before ragnarok.

Who is it?

The owner of Roxxon corporation, Dario Agger aka Minotaur. In the article it brought up how in all the Ironman movies it was little Easter eggs about his corporation and how his story ties in with "The Mighty Thor" Jane Foster in the comics. Since they are doing Jane as Thor in the Upcoming film it kinda makes sense if they introduce Minotaur also.

It's all theory though...

I know this is old but I don't know if it ever got posted in here. Pretty cool theory about an upcoming villain that a lot of folks in here rarely talk about.

What was Stark tower?

In the article it said Avengers old HQ, but they was never there like that other that Tony.

At the end of AOU they're at the upstate facility and in Civil War they're in that facility as well.

Back