Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

0b5fa1fd382bc829de108854444449870af16392.gifv

This motherfucker tired of doing that shit lol

He look it too, he's gonna have to do another movie that's something entirely out of his normality. A comedy that's really good or a romance or a hood movie

He'll never escape it no matter what role he plays. Too iconic.

I don't feel sorry for him tho. He got the bag. I don't care he fancies himself a thespian shut up and throw that X up nigga.

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s the only way it would work. If they did a spin off movie the only one I would care about would be about the original Guardians

Rescue, War Machine, and the Iron Spider suit is still around. Keep it at those three until they figure out who's gonna take over full-time. It could be Rhodey 'cause he took over in the comics, but I doubt they'll do that.

I don’t want anyone in official Iron Man suits until they do a complete reboot down the road. Rhodey can rock the Iron Patriot shit, but that’s it. Spider Man’s isn’t really an iron man suit, just a robot Spider Man suit.

It would be dope if there was another Thanos type event that put the world in a post-apocalyptic state. Then a kid or younger person found Tony’s tech and became the new Iron Man and assembled other hero’s to save the world. Maybe the female Iron Man of the comics. Be a good way to bring back Iron Man without RDJ. If they just gift it to someone in the movies it won’t feel earned.

Damn with all these movies getting pushed back I wouldnt be surprised if we gotta wait for a lot of these shows and movies to start production even longer and they might get pushed back too. Wonder if they'd consider dropping the completed movies on disney+ instead.

Back