Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

At this stage in the game Renner not that easily replaceable.

And that Terrence Howard/ Don Cheadle comparison is dumb. TH was in one movie. It would be comparable if they were trying to replace TH for Endgame, after he played Roddie/War machine in all these movies.

Get you an A list actor/director combo and no one would give a shit. If anything it would give the character and film more buzz.

Be loud about it not quiet.

Get you an A list actor/director combo and no one would give a shit. If anything it would give the character and film more buzz.

Be loud about it not quiet.

I might've worked if this was after Age of Ultron or something. But seeing as this Hawkeye series was pretty much gonna be his swan song anyway, not having Renner in the role gonna feel kinda strange.

Plus fuck his ex. Shit giving me Johnny Depp's ex vibe of a scorned bitch, lying her ass off, just trying to get an extra dollar.

I might've worked if this was after Age of Ultron or something. But seeing as this Hawkeye series was pretty much gonna be his swan song anyway, not having Renner in the role gonna feel kinda strange.

Plus fuck his ex. Shit giving me Johnny Depp's ex vibe of a scorned bitch, lying her ass off, just trying to get an extra dollar.

Its possible. Disney/marvel have already shown with jim Gunn they're willing to let everything burn tho. Like Gunn he'll probably be offered some time to fall back and see if shit blows over. If it's not fucking with the brand they will keep things moving as they were.

Its possible. Disney/marvel have already shown with jim Gunn they're willing to let everything burn tho. Like Gunn he'll probably be offered some time to fall back and see if shit blows over. If it's not fucking with the brand they will keep things moving as they were.
General public don’t even know about it. Until it hits the news network headlines, he good.

Now that I think about it, a lot of people have benefited from Trump being in office. Him dominating the news doesn’t allow much room for stories that might have been bigger otherwise.

Aight so lets figure out the next New Avengers line up

Spiderman
Black Panther
Capt. Marvel
Shang-Chi
Jane Foster Thor
Dr. Strange
Moon Knight

Aight so lets figure out the next New Avengers line up

Spiderman
Black Panther
Capt. Marvel
Shang-Chi
Jane Foster Thor
Dr. Strange
Moon Knight
Nah Moon Knight has a Hulu series he won’t be apart of that lineup imo. And is Hulk totally done. I haven’t heard anything about Ruffalo.

Black Panther or Captain Marvel are obvious choices for new leaders since Tony and Cap are out of the picture.

I wouldn't count on Marvel/Disney investing too much into Spiderman right now tho seeing as how shit went with Sony recently.

That being said I think Shuri might end up being the go to person for advanced tech and upgrades for the Avengers

Back