Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

I was curious about this also. It looks like it’s just one film, possibly ending the MCU trilogy. So do they renegotiate afterwards for him to do more Spider-Man films in the MCU? I’m guessing they still wanna have him as a main avenger. All that Norman Osborn shit probably went out the window the moment the initial deal fell apart. Does he appear in other films in btw now and 2021?

That's the real question.

I'm cool w/ just 3 Spidey solo films. But is he gonna be in any Avenger/CW type movies.

The answer you're looking for is in the story and quoted in my post....

People don't need to keep spending money to watch said bullshit tho lol.

They take enough large box office losses/bombs they'll sell the rights back eventually
That remains to be seen. But I do think Sony is aware hence why they’re soft rebooting Venom

After this next film, if they can’t get full rights to Spider-Man, Marvel needs to cut ties with Sony and find another principal character for the MCU. I like Spider-Man and everything, but there’s a ton of other characters they can focus on.

I’d kill him in the final movie collab and let Sony try to figure that one out, lol.

Theres no way hes getting killed off, marvel will continue to renegotiate until the end of time. Spidey is worth too much so Sony will never let themselves lose the rights to that and Marvel will def keep using him for a while. Im sure Marvel hopes Spidey is a long term char

what does this mean?

Venom 2

Starring Tom Hardy as Eddie Brock/Venom & Tom Holland as Peter Parker/Spider-Man

giphy.gif

It depends. I watched Captain Marvel on gang. But went to theaters for the other MCU movies.

gotcha. I meant specifically for Sony movies. For me, they have lost all good faith and I refuse to see their movies if Marvel isn't involved.. They done screwed up way too many times for me to take a chance on their shit.

I watched Spiderverse on gang and that was excellent but that was on some broken clock shit

Y'all too old to be speaking like this
Please stop

bruh shut the hell up its a running joke on here about bootlegging shit. Chill out

One more solo and one more group movie is good enough for Spidey. They've got plenty more characters. The MCU can move on after that an not be hurt.

I'm just glad Spidey is getting his trilogy in the MCU. Couldn't leave us with that type of cliffhanger. Give us Kraven the Hunter

Back