Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

I don’t mind team ups, I just wanna see Spider-Man be Spider-Man in the MCU, and not this version, while I’m not saying that MCU Spider-Man is bad but there’s something off about him, but considering what we know about the Disney/Sony deal it’s understandable as to why.

My sentiments exactly. After two movies it would be nice to see spiderman face his foes on his own without the help of his avengers uncles (fury, stark,Hogan) or a helping hand from his high school pals but Disney just doesn't get it. Spiderman usually works on his own and faces his trials and tribulations on his own. This is the mcu I don't care about it matxbinv up with the current comics where he's an avenger and what not. Peter turned down tonys offer to join the avengers at the end of homecominhlg. He wants to be his own man and they should Stick with that. Now that phase e is over and the infinity saga has been done with they can focus more on spiderman world.

And Marvel get Spidy verse & Venom.

PresentAnimatedCleanerwrasse-max-1mb.gif
This nigga Ryan Clark man.... New Orleans pride.

Hold up..hold up. Did I just read I am about finally see spiderman and his amazing friends on the big screen!!!!!!!!

We seen spiderman shine on his own for over 6 movies, and probably again in the next one so not sure what you mean. At this point we need to expand with him because we seen his solo shit over and over tho I wouldn't mind either way but its not a bad thing.
Yeah and those movies weren't that good except for 2004 spiderman 2. I'm talking about the mcu where he has help from tony stark , nick fury(talos), happy hogan, his high school palz, tony stark/iron man. We need another good spiderman movie without guest appearances. Matter of fact all other mcu heroes need to stop with the guest appearances because most of the franchise has been team ups lately (Thor ragnarok, captain America winter soldier/civil war) . What im saying is we need to see these heroes in their world when they are not with the avengers. I forgot to mention ant man also rode the guest star wave with the falcon cameo. You know I'm right because y'all niggas would've cried foul if iron man ,doctor strange or Thor would've showed up in the first black panther movie and stole the show.

My sentiments exactly. After two movies it would be nice to see spiderman face his foes on his own without the help of his avengers uncles (fury, stark,Hogan) or a helping hand from his high school pals but Disney just doesn't get it. Spiderman usually works on his own and faces his trials and tribulations on his own. This is the mcu I don't care about it matxbinv up with the current comics where he's an avenger and what not. Peter turned down tonys offer to join the avengers at the end of homecominhlg. He wants to be his own man and they should Stick with that. Now that phase e is over and the infinity saga has been done with they can focus more on spiderman world.
The problem is that they have to change up aspects of the character due to the agreement they signed with Sony. It sucks but I get it.

Yeah and those movies weren't that good except for 2004 spiderman 2. I'm talking about the mcu where he has help from tony stark , nick fury(talos), happy hogan, his high school palz, tony stark/iron man. We need another good spiderman movie without guest appearances. Matter of fact all other mcu heroes need to stop with the guest appearances because most of the franchise has been team ups lately (Thor ragnarok, captain America winter soldier/civil war) . What im saying is we need to see these heroes in their world when they are not with the avengers. I forgot to mention ant man also rode the guest star wave with the falcon cameo. You know I'm right because y'all niggas would've cried foul if iron man ,doctor strange or Thor would've showed up in the first black panther movie and stole the show.

Your ass stay crying bout some shit.

You too fuckn old for all that shit.

Don't comics typically have appearances by other heroes though? I don't mind them because it ties everything in so well.

And I wouldn't have been mad if Tony or Fury or somebody showed up in Black Panther. I think if they had Marvel would have done right to show the greatness of the Black Panther characters compared to those we know. They did it in Infinity War when Shuri displayed her intelligence in comparison to Bruce Banner and Tony regarding the design of Vision.

It's called an opinion asshole I'm allowed to have one although some assholes like you shouldn't be allowed to have any period. matter of fact next time I post stfu don't say shit. I ain't trying to hear nothing your dumb ass got to say

And your opinion is fuckn stupid. You whiny ass bitch

"boo-hoo, why was Falcon in 5 minutes of Ant-Man"

FOH. You sour lil ho. Since the IC all you do is bitch. If they ain't making the movies how you want them then stop watchin em bitch.

Ur crybaby ass won't missed in any of these MCU threads

Don't comics typically have appearances by other heroes though? I don't mind them because it ties everything in so well.

And I wouldn't have been mad if Tony or Fury or somebody showed up in Black Panther. I think if they had Marvel would have done right to show the greatness of the Black Panther characters compared to those we know. They did it in Infinity War when Shuri displayed her intelligence in comparison to Bruce Banner and Tony regarding the design of Vision.
Infinity war was a team up event movie so that's okay I'm saying the mcu is over doing the team up thing in solo movies and now that phase 4 prolly won't have an over all arc like the infinity saga they can make movies that focusesbon the character they already built their world. It's okay when a character makes a also appearance like d4 strange in random but I would like to see less team up battles in solo movies. After civil war ragnatok, infinity war and end game it would be nice to have a movie that focuses soley on one character.

Back