Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Is this shit real life?

'Spider-Man' shake-up: Sony and Marvel Studios part ways leaving the wall-crawler's MCU future in doubt

Been the talk of the town on here since yesterday.

Is this shit real life?

'Spider-Man' shake-up: Sony and Marvel Studios part ways leaving the wall-crawler's MCU future in doubt

They'll Work Something Out

Too Much Money To Lose

Apperlnetly what I posted has been the talk of the town since yesterday.

A entire day ago. I could I miss that 24 hours ago. How can one miss that one.

Niggas quick to forget about bruce banner, hank "beast" McCoy, Reed "mister fantastic" Richards, professor Xavier and are putting zero respect on shuri's fucking name.

The Marvel Spiderman movies weren't that good, despite the popularity of them...Tom Holland isn't that great of a Spiderman...And Ion think Marvel needs him to move on...He served his purpose...

Ok I get it now... you're an attention whore.

Love those.

I think marvel will be able to do just fine without spiderman but I'd be lying if I said it wasnt a big hit in the nuts to them. Sony bank's off of everything spiderman related. Marvel just gave them a billion dollar movie. I think that rumored deal of financing 50/50 and splitting the profits would have been the best possible thing especially if marvel would have been allowed to use more of spidermans catalogue and begin using venom and others.

Venom was a success but I think a big part of that was entirely because of tom hardy. Chicks flocked to that movie, much like why aquaman was such a huge success. The movie, much like aquaman, was ass juice. It was watchable but nothing remotely special. However, I am kind of excited to see how the sequel turns out with Andy serkis directing and carnage being involved. Ultimately this is going to bite sony pictures in the ass I think. They may make the budgets back, but they definitely won't have a critically praised blockbuster like they were getting with marvel studios producing.

I have a feeling a deal will be worked out though. May not be what they're hoping for, but I think marvel studios had big plans for spiderman in the future phases and would be flexible to make sure he stays. They already make an insane amount of money on almost every single other hero. Them asking for more than merchandising is more than fair though imo.

Back