Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

No most MCU list Cap is def part of the worst side, real fans wasnt fucking with it. I looked up 5 different list on the big sites and its sitting in the back of all of them. Sure it has decent reviews but doesnt mean to real marvel fans it wasnt shit.

The aggregators all have Cap 1 rated higer than Venom

The aggregators all have Cap 1 rated higer than Venom
Like I said Venom not great but it was good and exceeded expectations. Cap 1 is just boring and dull, literally a legit movie to sleep to. This has been acknowledged in countless MCU best and worst movies. Pull up some of those list and you'll see for yourself. Dont fool yourself into thinking that's anywhere near a good movie or a MCU movie at that.

Like I said Venom not great but it was good and exceeded expectations. Cap 1 is just boring and dull, literally a legit movie to sleep to. This has been acknowledged in countless MCU best and worst movies. Pull up some of those list and you'll see for yourself. Dont fool yourself into thinking that's anywhere near a good movie or a MCU movie at that.

The other MCU movies aren't relevant mate Cap 1 is better than Venom

No most MCU list Cap is def part of the worst side, real fans wasnt fucking with it. I looked up 5 different list on the big sites and its sitting in the back of all of them. Sure it has decent reviews but doesnt mean to real marvel fans it wasnt shit.

I'm as real a marvel fan as they come and I disagree.

So because it's lower on the list of MCU movies that means it's ass? It doesn't mean that the movies listed above it are simply better?

Prove that the general consensus is that the movie is bad or my statement remains true. You made the claim now back it up or hold that.

Venom
I'm as real a marvel fan as they come and I disagree.

So because it's lower on the list of MCU movies that means it's ass? It doesn't mean that the movies listed above it are simply better?

Prove that the general consensus is that the movie is bad or my statement remains true. You made the claim now back it up or hold that.
Start a poll on here, or better yet just watch most reviews online for it from marvel fans. Its always been said how trash Cap 1 is now yall acting like its unthinkable. Your a big Marvel fan so are alot of us, same opinion shit was boring and wack. Cap 2 another beast but Cap 1??????? Foh.

Venom

Start a poll on here, or better yet just watch most reviews online for it from marvel fans. Its always been said how trash Cap 1 is now yall acting like its unthinkable. Your a big Marvel fan so are alot of us, same opinion shit was boring and wack. Cap 2 another beast but Cap 1??????? Foh.

I'm not starting anything. And a poll here would mean what?

Like I said, I googled and my memory was correct on how the movie is rated. You're claiming it's generally viewed as a bad movie.

Lol are you guys trollin'?

If you don't like it fair enough but we actin' like Cap 1 is unanimously wack all of a sudden. Ive never seen this before
No it's a legit trash movie. This was said on here last year too so it ain't new opinion and I def said it when it came out. Hell everytime I'm around new people discussing the MCU the first avenger is always crapped on. Hell I'd even go to say this is the movie I hear most get shitted on when discussing comic movies outside BvS.

Dont k ow how u never seen these opinions before...are you really a true marvel fan who been keeping up with the MCU discussions the past decade or just following blindly??

No it's a legit trash movie. This was said on here last year too so it ain't new opinion and I def said it when it came out. Hell everytime I'm around new people discussing the MCU the first avenger is always crapped on. Hell I'd even go to say this is the movie I hear most get shitted on when discussing comic movies outside BvS.

Dont k ow how u never seen these opinions before...are you really a true marvel fan who been keeping up with the MCU discussions the past decade or just following blindly??

Bro I don't think it's trash, I've never heard anyone offline say its trash, the aggregators don't say its trash. I've heard people rate it low on the MCU lists before but that doesn't mean it's bad.

Venom is bad.

And again I don't hear people mention Cap 1 when talkin' about crap superhero movies. I can think of a fair few I'd name before it and Venom is def one

Bro I don't think it's trash, I've never heard anyone offline say its trash, the aggregators don't say its trash. I've heard people rate it low on the MCU lists before but that doesn't mean it's bad.

Venom is bad.

And again I don't hear people mention Cap 1 when talkin' about crap superhero movies. I can think of a fair few I'd name before it and Venom is def one
You must be somewhere very far off the grid. Venom being trash to you is fine the bigger picture how you really think Cap 1 is viewed. Whatever makes you happier but Cap 1 is a boring dull mess.

Cap 1 is my easily the worst MCU movie for me..

Venom is trash as well

Thor dark world, incredible hulk and iron man 2 and 3, thor 1, and age of Ultron said hello.

Not saying those are all bad films saying none of them were better than first avenger imo.

Back