Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Madden NFL 20

Anyone else’s Madden losing connection every game and giving you a W. Shits been like 3 days every game winning or losing usually early in the game my connection to peer is lost and I get a W. Shits terrible

I know ppl like to bash Madden but its alot better this year. If your'e on the fence, go ahead and get that shit. The players look sharper and the animations are more fluid. Its back to where you actually have to have "stick/user" skills and cant just spam plays. Dont get me wrong its gonna have its glitches like any other ones but its night and day. If you compare it to last year you can see all the changes they have made in the right direction.. If somebody is running with the madden is the same every year narrative then they haven't played it.

This what happens when one company buys the exclusive license so nobody else can come out with shit. Y'all notice the last time Madden was nice was when 2K was coming out, too.
this is what also happens when investors start getting involved with the bottomline and it influences shit devs can/cant do

Back