Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Madden NFL 20

Dont even gotta look at it to know its true. I got 18 for sale right. And for some reason in franchise mode you cant turn autosave off you have to manual save something if you dont want to autosave some progress. I simulate a season just to see my stats and they were trash but when i tried to go back the shit had me in the off season after the simulation. Lil shit like that blows me

Last edited:
I didnt have to be told that EA gives zero fucks about the quality of a game that people buy off the strength of...advertising, the name, and the spirit to play sim football during football season. Especially seeing as you can't get that no where else.

It was obvious that they were full of shit in the first madden that hit the 360. it was stick figures with football bodies playing football. I dont think since the jump from last gen to current gen. That there has been one madden that didnt play like shit.

Ray Lewis was unstopable on that game.

I used to run a 4-3. Audible Ray to Blitz and have the defensive end zone cover the middle.

Sacks 3 out of 4 times.

Miggas wouldn't play me.
You just leave the middle open. I’d just put a faster guy in the slot and expose you on the play action.

You just leave the middle open. I’d just put a faster guy in the slot and expose you on the play action.

Better be quicker than a 3 second drop. And dont even think about play action cuz your quarteback getting hit before the ball touches the RB.

And why madden ha6s stepped up its realism when it comes to off the field stuff? I want to be able to hold out and do contract negotiations.

Last edited:
Madden 18 I only still play for my career mode & that’s it. 19 was garbage to me. I’m big into franchise mode & that hasn’t been all around good since what ‘07 on PS2? I don’t see myself buying Madden again until they do major changes.

Mannnn I Know I started this thread ,But I don't know If I've been watching too many videos lately or If my team Is decent going in to this new season but this years version @ least the footage thus far looks fun ....been 15 years since I last played a game.....

gonna wait til I actually play for myself of course

I always cop .. the gane is fluid butter smooth i never cared for Mut or franchise or any of that crap..

Its a little learning curve..but this one has alot of potential i have been playing on my 10hr preview i think i have 3 left..

Throwing too many int... i love how blockers actually block when u set em up

Last edited:
Back