Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Hurricane Thread

They've cancelled school the next couple days in Miami Dade and Broward. Got a text to pick up the little one as soon as possible

I skipped through the thread. I’m in Orlando. Only thing we sweating is no running water and no ac. Going to my folks tomorrow. Moms got food pops got propane and bourbon. My boy blessed me with alil weed.

I was unprepared

Damn they are gonna get what we got with Cat 5 Hurticane Michael. It's probably gonna be worse b/c is moving so slow. At least a 60 mile radius of damage. A lot of ppl won't have a home after this comes thru.

Probably gonna have to rebuild the power infrastructure, which will take 1-2 months. WiFi even longer. Rebuild is gonna take 1-4 years in some cases. Insurance payouts will probably be close to 1 billion

I'm praying for y'all in the direct path of this hurricane. I know what we went thru here and i don't wish that on no one

No, you can’t leave work early or not show up at all and if you do miss work, then you must use your PTO but don’t worry!!! You get free pizza for lunch today despite a hurricane coming your way

1664374750651.gif

I’m taking a whole box home FOH

Back