Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Gardening Thread

What you talking bout willis

Most of the trees I've seen in Lowes & Home Depot have a tag on them. Can't remember if its a warning tag, but one of the 1st steps it says to make sure you're not digging in a area where you got cables underground.

Some tells you to check wit your local cable provider to make sure. But like I said, those are the ones I've seen. Not sure its like that wit every tree they sell. When I bought my house, I was thinkin about planting an apple tree (I think). That's when I saw that tag attached to it wit the instructions.

Most of the trees I've seen in Lowes & Home Depot have a tag on them. Can't remember if its a warning tag, but one of the 1st steps it says to make sure you're not digging in a area where you got cables underground.

Some tells you to check wit your local cable provider to make sure. But like I said, those are the ones I've seen. Not sure its like that wit every tree they sell. When I bought my house, I was thinkin about planting an apple tree (I think). That's when I saw that tag attached to it wit the instructions.
Ummmm wasn't no mention of it on the tag just dug a little deeper and planted it.

I've never been hunting before. Always wanted to make some deer jerky tho.

FloweryBrilliantArgali-max-1mb.gif

20200704_102711.jpg 20200704_102726.jpg
This that Jack Daniel whiskey barrel i think I'll put some tomatoes and maybe mint in there, I'll have to drill some holes in the bottom so it can drain. That barrel smells good like straight jack

Idk I'd probably break that down and cook with it lol

Let us know how them whiskey tomatoes turn out

If yall are planning to plant anything from seed, yesterday and today would be the best day to do it because of the full moon or so the older folks say... lol

20200708_153822.jpg

It seems like my plants stalled. Plus I see one of the leaves is browning. Any ideas to why?

Also...these ants look like are building a colony in the soil. Should could this b

Back