Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Gardening Thread

The peppers are coming round fast now... These look abit fatter too...

kutHKX.jpg

Dope thread… haven’t sifted through all of it yet… most of the pics don’t show up anymore…

I’m gonna be doing garlic soon… I’m a beginner and just starting out..

I have jalapeños, hybrid tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, romaine, cilantro, sage, thyme, rosemary and some others I can’t remember… all patio gardening, so I have them all in containers…

I wanna do potatoes too… sweet and creamers

I’ll try to remember to check here more but doesn’t look like there’s much activity… esp since most of these guys in 2018-2020 aren’t posting anymore…

@Inori you still got your garden?

Dope thread… haven’t sifted through all of it yet… most of the pics don’t show up anymore…

I’m gonna be doing garlic soon… I’m a beginner and just starting out..

I have jalapeños, hybrid tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, romaine, cilantro, sage, thyme, rosemary and some others I can’t remember… all patio gardening, so I have them all in containers…

I wanna do potatoes too… sweet and creamers

I’ll try to remember to check here more but doesn’t look like there’s much activity… esp since most of these guys in 2018-2020 aren’t posting anymore…

@Inori you still got your garden?

Yah im still active. I planted some zucchinis, peanuts, spinach, cauliflower and cabbage before I left. My fam are looking after them while im away. Hopefully they are all alive by the time I return lol.

Well my red cabbage didnt work out, they kinda opened up on themselves, so will have to chalk it up to experience...

Gonna clear out the Trug and grow some onions this winter...

Then make some raised beds for next summers veg and hopefully have better success with the red cabbage next year...

Well my red cabbage didnt work out, they kinda opened up on themselves, so will have to chalk it up to experience...

Gonna clear out the Trug and grow some onions this winter...

Then make some raised beds for next summers veg and hopefully have better success with the red cabbage next year...

what do you mean they opened up on themselves? You have pics?

what do you mean they opened up on themselves? You have pics?

Its hard to explain, like they didnt form like a ball... I'l take some pics tomorrow when I clear them out... I think I may have over crowded them, that and the cold weather...

What (low maintenance) winter veg do you recommend for a rookie??? lol

Its hard to explain, like they didnt form like a ball... I'l take some pics tomorrow when I clear them out... I think I may have over crowded them, that and the cold weather...

What (low maintenance) winter veg do you recommend for a rookie??? lol

Depends on how cold it gets where ur at really.

Carrots, Onions, Garlic, Beets, Celery are all pretty low maintenance

I’m going to try my hand at growing black truffles and regular veggies.
im also going to raise mealworms (help with composting) to feed my antfarm and have them provide frass and frass tea. That is a great fertilizer. A lot of medicinal properties for plants and all natural.

I has success growing cucumbers 2yrs ago. Although it didn't produce any cucumbers...the vines and flowers from it still grew a lot.

I just gotta remember to put them in a something a lot bigger so they can grow out.

Back