Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Gardening Thread

This thread is definitely inspiring and motivating me to go ahead and start cultivating my green thumb 👍🏾. Being able to grow your own fruits,veggies and herbs is so essential. I try and buy from local farmers.

I found the reason why the tomatoes are lacking!! We didn’t bury them deep enough. Their roots have been exposed and we watered them all wrong. One tomato don’t look too good but the other one look like it will make it.

we bought a new planter box and separated the tomatoes. So hopefully something will shake with the ones that didn’t flower.we covered the roots and planted them deeper. I got some cucumbers germinating now.

video_100229893_20210719_032649_1.gif

Currently tryin to figure out what to do wit this. I cleared out all the bushes and smaller trees to clean it up. Then had straw covering it.

But now as you can, it's starting to grow back again. Been thinkin about puttin fertilizer down and plant few things. Just tryin to decide what exactly. Possibly flowers, and a couple of veggies.

Last edited:
I must admit this gardening sh!t is harder than I thought lol alot of my plants and herbs are struggling and just hanging in there, I think its been getting too hot in the greenhouse...

My tomato plant is a beast though and has just starting producing some fruit, not sure how long until they start turning red...

1ffwVu.jpg

zEqT2G.jpg

My one tomato just hanging in there. I got some small cherry tomatoes tryna pop out.

about to start this celery.

Aight so this my peach tree. Looking good but ain't a lick of a peach on there. If you look at the second picture though that limb looks funny. What yall think? 20210808_192034.jpg 20210808_192100.jpg

Back