Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Gardening Thread

The stuff thats overly yellow/brown at the bottom.. cut/chop it off so it doesnt take away from the healthy parts.

Try some natural plant food too if you can.. Liquid fish emulsion/fertilizer stinks but it works pretty well without burning your plant

lol should be aite. Curious how many tomato plants you have in there? They may be strangling each other
We planted a lot. We didn’t know how many was too much. It was at least 14 sprouts when we planted them. Should I take some out?

We planted a lot. We didn’t know how many was too much. It was at least 14 sprouts when we planted them. Should I take some out?

That MIGHT help. If you do decide to pull some up be careful not to damage the ones ur keeping in the pot. Maybe consider taking up some of the less healthy looking ones. If they were smaller you may have been able to transplant them to somewhere else

That MIGHT help. If you do decide to pull some up be careful not to damage the ones ur keeping in the pot. Maybe consider taking up some of the less healthy looking ones. If they were smaller you may have been able to transplant them to somewhere else
Ima take note for next time. I have two tomatoes this round. I’ll be satisfied with just two. I don’t even eat tomatoes. Next time I’ll probably just plant 4. I got them cherry tomatoes in the jar next to it. I think those will do better.

we had some thyme and basil growing at our window. And My grandma's building has plots at the back of it. She gave me some of the Bok Choy she grew last week. They were big asf .. I usually only ever see small ones in grocery stores.

Also, I kid u not, she found a gun buried in her garden years ago. Wtf wrong with these ppl leaving guns in old folks gardens.

Yep these them jokers. I was like ahhhh didn't think nothing of it. He called his crew and was like aye we got a all you can eat buffet, the next day I looked and yep they tore it up. Get rid of them before they eat up everything
I only seen that one. That pic was of him in a trash bag. I’m gonna go check again today.

Where’s that meme that says you spend $1,000 to save $10? Cause that shit is getting real right now, lol.

Oh well, if the Mrs. is happy I’m happy. And at least we teaching the kids about gardening.
Lol I did a little at a time. Just to see how I do before I go gunho on it I'm looking to expand it next season though.

Lol I did a little at a time. Just to see how I do before I go gunho on it I'm looking to expand it next season though.
I feel you. We probably going to expand next season too. Add two more 10x8 boxes.

I told the Mrs. though she better be keeping some seeds because we’re not buying a bunch of starter plants. She did a mix of both this year just to get started.

Back