Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Gardening Thread

Excuse me guys, what is this on my plant?!View attachment 549383
Caterpillars, some species of a worm if I'm not mistaken. Go to your nursery or Walmart and get some neem oil. It's another I think called 7 dust. But yea you need to go ahead and take care of that asap. Both of those are organic. Also if you cook a lot of eggs save the shells and crush em up and sprinkle on top of the soil. It's also a natural pesticide,as the egg shells sharp and they'll cut em up if the crawl across and the calcium in the shells are good for the soil

My wife's garden. A little bit of everything. Carrots, onions, tomatoes, green peppers, onions, watermelon, cantaloupe, etc.

553DA2B3-02E0-4924-8BFB-394CC24984ED.jpeg

"Built" the boxes myself. Lined the bottom with chicken wire that keeps out groundhogs/moles and a mesh liner that prevents weeds. Under that is just the ground.

Goat to all of you growing and thanks @Inori for putting me onto the thread.

How did you plant your onions? Cause I bought some from the store like a bag of em. Didn't use all of em and a couple started sprouting I should've put em in the ground then

pretty much spread a bunch of seeds into a pot and let them take root in there for a lil bit.

Once the leaves were a decent size I took them out of the pot to transplant to the ground. Since the seeds are small the ones that sprouted were bunched up pretty close together so I separated them and put them in the ground spaced out pretty evenly and let it go from there.

I never had luck re-growing one before. Tried it with celery as well and that shit never worked out for me.

This the tomato plant doing really good minimum grub worms almost like 30 or so tomatoes with more blooming. With it being so hot now I hit it with a lot of water in the morning and do half in the evening. 20210616_091344.jpg 20210616_091339.jpg 20210616_091333.jpg

Back