Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Gardening Thread

Wait what does crushed egg shells do again?
Fertilize the soil and is a natural pesticide for bugs.
What you do is use em then wash em out let em dry out I usually let em sit for a week as I use about dozen cooking breakfast over the weekend put em in a bag and crush em real good and just sprinkle/mix in with the soil.

I think the space he had his in was a over 4ft.

I've seen some folks grow smaller ones in planters though. I think it's mainly about directing where the vines/plant goes
So safe to say i need to have that one by itself in its own box?

So safe to say i need to have that one by itself in its own box?

Pops had his watermelon on it's own. Nothing else in that area as far as I know. I'd say look at what are some companion plants for watermelons.. only thing I can think of is maybe some flowers to help attact bees to pollinate ur watermelon when it's time

Pops had his watermelon on it's own. Nothing else in that area as far as I know. I'd say look at what are some companion plants for watermelons.. only thing I can think of is maybe some flowers to help attact bees to pollinate when ur watermelon when it's time
Appreciate it

My greenhouse should be here in the next couple weeks...

Ive ordered my seeds and clippings too (i went abit crazy), if all goes well I'll have fresh mint, chilli, strawberries, chamomile, anise hyssop, dill, tomatos, bay plant, beetroot, lemon balm and blueberries...

As well as using them for cooking I plan on using the herbs for tea...

@AP2.0 @Inori

Do you guys have any experience with battery powered lawn mowers, I'm sick and tired of dealing with these gas ones

I dont personally. I know when our gas one finally dies out i'll likely be getting a battery powered one in it's place. Havent done enough research just yet to see which one is the best but for some reason the EGO joint is the first that comes to mind

@AP2.0 @Inori

Do you guys have any experience with battery powered lawn mowers, I'm sick and tired of dealing with these gas ones
Funny you mention it because I plan to get one in the next year

I do have a battery powered tiller and weed eater and they are super great for small to medium sized projects off a single battery charge. If you have multiple batteries, then you shouldn't have a problem but to answer your question specifically, they have come a long way since first introduced to the market

If I were you, I would YouTube the model number you're interested in ass see what reviews are out there

Back