Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Gardening Thread

View attachment 313315

It seems like my plants stalled. Plus I see one of the leaves is browning. Any ideas to why?

Also...these ants look like are building a colony in the soil. Should could this b

Not sure. Pot may be too small, plus you have it in there with the basil. Not sure if they are companion plants or not... they may be fighting for space.

I only see cucumber leaves dying out like that towards the end of the life cycle after they've produced fruit.

Cut the dead leaves off

Not sure. Pot may be too small, plus you have it in there with the basil. Not sure if they are companion plants or not... they may be fighting for space.

I only see cucumber leaves dying out like that towards the end of the life cycle after they've produced fruit.

Cut the dead leaves off

Damn i didn't think about that.

20200723_161430.jpg

At this rate my cucumbers on Larry Holmes status. Seeing the brown starting to set in on the leaves.

Basil on the other hand is thriving. After a big rain storm the other day, it looks like they're growing even more than b4.

I have a spot picked out in my backyard where I plan on puttin a garden bed. Maybe then my cucumbers will thrive.

I’m prepping myself for all the things I’m putting in my backyard when I move. What’s a good beginner plant whether it be house plant, vegetable or fruit?

I’m prepping myself for all the things I’m putting in my backyard when I move. What’s a good beginner plant whether it be house plant, vegetable or fruit?
snake plants are awesome
download.jpg

Peace lily
51m6Fl9XFvL._SX425_.jpg

for starters!!!

Ikea has some really nice joints

Habanero plant went wild so I decided to do a small harvest to make room for new ones to grow. This picture was taken AFTER I harvested. Got at least another 20+ more still on there

20200724_172901.jpg

Gonna wait till these go orange/red and try to make my own hot sauce lol

20200724_172830.jpg

View attachment 323594

At this rate my cucumbers on Larry Holmes status. Seeing the brown starting to set in on the leaves.

Basil on the other hand is thriving. After a big rain storm the other day, it looks like they're growing even more than b4.

I have a spot picked out in my backyard where I plan on puttin a garden bed. Maybe then my cucumbers will thrive.

damn. I think maybe the pot was too small for so many plants. That basil is thriving tho! you might get some flowers/seeds soon

Do y’all sale some of y’all harvest or use them all?

I just grow mine for myself and give some to family.

Might sound crazy but the stuff you grow yourself tends to taste better..well to me anyway. Might be cuz we dont use pesticides and all that extra shit or just cuz we put the work in to grow it for ourselves.. but it's satisfying as hell enjoying something you grew on ur own

Next season will be much better for me worms got to my collards one of my purple kale died because of root rot broccoli did okay all my lettuce bolted already sweet potatoes and my peppers are doing great cucumber coming along nicely tomatoes and watermelon are great

Next season will be much better for me worms got to my collards one of my purple kale died because of root rot broccoli did okay all my lettuce bolted already sweet potatoes and my peppers are doing great cucumber coming along nicely tomatoes and watermelon are great
How much space you need for your watermelons??

Last edited:
Finally decided on the type of brick I plan on using wheneva I build my garden bed...

20200731_145959.jpg

Tryin to decide if I should make it 2 or 3 rows deep.

tenor (1).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Back