Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Food Pic Thread 🍽

I LOVED eating in Miami.

Stayed near the airport and went to this lil cuban cafe by the hotel every morning for steak and eggs. They had an ashtray and lighter at every table outdoors and the server didnt say anything when we lit up a blunt. Food was to perfection and she kept trying to get us to try the coffee. I didn't but my friend said it was good, even in the small amount

IMG_20200620_170237_626.jpg

Guayabera Burger. A freshly baked guava pastelito, topped with a slice of cream cheese. Served with a side of homemade guava marmalade sauce and home style fries. From Swensen's Grill & Ice Cream Parlor in Coral Gables

IMG_20200623_081556_961.jpg

Mika's Disco Volador Pancakes. 4 guava swirled pancakes filled with whipped cream cheese topped with condensed milk and homemade guava reduction. From Caja Caliente in Coral Gables.

IMG_20200706_221625_067.jpg

Marinated grilled steak quesadilla stuffed with a chorizo cheddar cheese, garlic roasted sweet plantains, pico de gallo, pepper jack cheese and buttery onions. From Airport Cafe & Liquors in Miami Springs.

IMG_20200710_222842_428.jpg

Korean ‘Japchae’ Noodles / Vaca Frita / Bok Choy / Zuchinni / Carrots / Scallions / Sesame Seeds. From Finka Table & Tap in the Tamiami area of Miami

IMG_20200725_120500_138.jpg

Nicaraguan food. Carne asada, gallo pinto (rice and beans), sweet plantains, fried cheese. From Fritanga Cana Brava in the Lil Havana neighborhood of Miami

View attachment 326947

Nicaraguan food. Carne asada, gallo pinto (rice and beans), sweet plantains, fried cheese. From Fritanga Cana Brava in the Lil Havana neighborhood of Miami

I've been to a Colombian, Cuban, Brazilian, Peruvian, (Of course Mexican) and a Puerto Rican restaurant but not Nicaraguan....just found out about a Nicaraguan spot called El Oasis nearby though and I'm about to order this exact same dish

Some amazing food comes from South and Central America.

IMG_20200719_113713_716.jpg

Little Havana Pizza. Vaca frita, sweet plantains, onions. From Odaly's Delight Cafe in the Westchester area of Miami

IMG_20200925_114752_749.jpg

Fried Conch Sandwich. Conch flown in from the Bahamas then fried and served with their homemade spicy Kush Sauce with lettuce, tomato and red onions. From Kush in the Wynwood neighborhood of Miami

Back