Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Drink Champs

so the video is private now? I didnt get a chance to watch it when it was posted but circled back and now the shit aint available? BOOOOOOOOOOO to everyone involved. That last "album" was ass too..

:Pathetic:

i was wondering what happened. I thought I was trippin. I know I saw it available than suddenly it wasn’t lol

"There was some miscommunication, but we got on the phone with Dave and his team and agreed to properly release through our regular release schedule and partners,” he said. “All is well and hopefully more of what was filmed will make the official release. It’s important to Dave and Drink Champs that people see the episode in the right light.”

7 mins into the Murda Set and Irv made a point to bring up the watch he was wearing was from Ashanti

She hurt that nigga TOUGH and I hope he honest enough to admit it during this interview. But he a ♋ so maybe not lol

7 mins into the Murda Set and Irv made a point to bring up the watch he was wearing was from Ashanti

She hurt that nigga TOUGH and I hope he honest enough to admit it during this interview. But he a ♋ so maybe not lol

LOL, "She gained,She GAINED !!"

this was the black star / Chapelle interview. I literally watched it this same nite. Crazy how quickly this got clapped up and taken down
It's some other other shit going on cause no way this episode gets pulled 2x....

What could possibly be going on? Have they ever pulled some shit like this before?
Not that I can remember

They heavily edited the Diddy/Fab/Jada joint but it was still released

Back