Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Loc Thread

all of yall have locs but I have yet to see any of yall locs

either yall got holes in your shit or you niggas is lying

all of yall have locs but I have yet to see any of yall locs

either yall got holes in your shit or you niggas is lying

i got a TBT pic of me when i had them the second time, but i'ma need to see some more receipts outchea

but i cant say anything about asking a female to post a pic or Trini gon put me in a corner

i got a TBT pic of me when i had them the second time, but i'ma need to see some more receipts outchea

but i cant say anything about asking a female to post a pic or Trini gon put me in a corner
u been promising those loc pics in ur attic since the dawn of time.

u been promising those loc pics in ur attic since the dawn of time.
i found it like 2 weeks ago...its been on my phone

im holding it ransom until some more pics get shared

ya'll know what i look like already

ooops...my b...im not supposed to talk about that

Funny shit is, chicks harass men on here for pics just as much as the men do, but that's another discussion.

Any of y'all????? And when is @Reesey posting a picture of hers?

I will be sure to post a pic of mine. I am not scary love buckets! Nor am I hiding from the net. haha

I don't have ghosts nor am a Secret Squirrel, which I have called 'many' of you all @TheMasterKey , @Chi-Town B , etc etc.

I am an open book and don't have to hide behind Avi's. But many of you know that about me already.

Now... if and when I post up.. will you all be doing the same or will you remain Incog-negro?

I'll go pic for pic which you African's all day if need be. But will that make you come from behind the curtain WIZ?

Prolly not.

360 waves>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I will be sure to post a pic of mine. I am not scary love buckets! Nor am I hiding from the net. haha

I don't have ghosts nor am a Secret Squirrel, which I have called 'many' of you all @TheMasterKey , @Chi-Town B , etc etc.

I am an open book and don't have to hide behind Avi's. But many of you know that about me already.

Now... if and when I post up.. will you all be doing the same or will you remain Incog-negro?

I'll go pic for pic which you African's all day if need be. But will that make you come from behind the curtain WIZ?

Prolly not.
If we are talking hair pics than yes. True I do know what you look like but I don't post pictures of my face On the internet. There are pictures of me out there tho.

If we are talking hair pics than yes. True I do know what you look like but I don't post pictures of my face On the internet. There are pictures of me out there tho.

Right... :disnig:.

Let every person on here be just an Avi and see how long lived this site or 'any' site will be. Let's see if more than half of the convo's or games played will actually exist for fear that the females may not actually be females.

There is a double standard here love and just because the ladies of the site don't B*tch about it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Ya'll remain hidden though. Tis whatever. "Real recognize real granddad" and there are a slew of fake folk on here. Hidden men and women alike.

But I suppose that's what the internet is for- for some. To act like someone else and hide from that which they are.

lol.. K, now back to your regularly scheduled program. :-)

I'ma post my shit tomorrow

I don't care anymore

I just ask that if I run for office someday, y'all don't bring the shit to TMZ or anything like that

Let every person on here be just an Avi and see how long lived this site or 'any' site will be. Let's see if more than half of the convo's or games played will actually exist for fear that the females may not actually be females.

There is a double standard here love and just because the ladies of the site don't B*tch about it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Ya'll remain hidden though. Tis whatever. "Real recognize real granddad" and there are a slew of fake folk on here. Hidden men and women alike.

But I suppose that's what the internet is for- for some. To act like someone else and hide from that which they are.

lol.. K, now back to your regularly scheduled program. :)
sum ppl just don't want their pics on the innanet <<>>can't be deleted. doesn't make em fake.

IMG_2507.JPG

@Reesey I posted the picture out of respect for your words. It will be the only one posted of my face.

umm yea, most of the men on here who frequently post have posted their pics and for the most part the same can be said about the females. There's only a handful who haven't posted their pics.

Back